▪️Trinity Meets Homecoming

"Morning, Mom," Trinity smiles, placing a plate of eggs, bacon, and biscuit in front of her mother.

"Morning, Trin. You're awake early," Katy yawns. "It's Sunday; you usually spend Sunday catching up on your sleep."

"Homecoming is coming up, so I'm gonna go pick out a dress with the girls."

Katy nods. "Hmmm, do you need some money?"

Trinity shakes her head. "Nah, I'm good. Grandma gave me some, and I've saved a bit from babysitting."

Katy frowns. "If you're sure. Who's taking you girls?"

"Dmitar's mom is taking us. You know how she is. She only as all boys, so shopping trip with us is like a God sent to her."

"That's nice of her."

"It is. I'm gonna go get change."

"Okay. I'm gonna head to work in an hour or so."

Trinity stands from the table, placing her plate and cup in the sink. "Your lunch is in the fridge."

In her room, Trinity quickly changes out of her pajamas into a blacktop over the top she wore a plaid split hem black and white cami sweater dress.

She was placing a necklace on when the doorbell rings.

"Trin! Violet is here!"

"Coming!"

Trinity raced around her room, gathering her bag, throwing items in it, and her jacket before leaving her room. When she reached the living room, Sekhmet was purring in Violet's arms.

"You ready?" Violet asks her

Trinity tilts her head up for a kiss, which she got. "Now, I'm ready."

"What are you girls thinking for dresses," Narcis Dascalu asks the girls as they walked into the boutique.

Trinity shrugs, browsing through the racks. "I'll know when I see it, but according to Sofie, it can't belong."

"Long dresses her saved for prom," Sofie comments walking, passing them, heading for the dressing room.

"You already found something!?" Violet asks in surprise. "That was quick."

"It called to me. I'll be back."

"Sofie, as my idiot son asked you to homecoming yet?" Narcis asks, following after her.

Trinity chuckles after them, before turning to Violet. "So, what color are you thinking?"

Violet winks at her. "Surprise."

"Surprise?"

"Hmm. I want to surprise you at homecoming."

Trinity pouts. "Then, you can't see what I'm gonna wear either."

"Good. I want to be surprised too."

Trinity sighs before glancing at Violet. "... I don't know if I'm even going. I haven't been asked yet."

"You're definitely going. Somebody is definitely going to ask you. Whoever that is is extremely lucky."

Trinity glares at her girlfriend. "You're annoying."

Chuckling Violet walks over to her, pressing a chaste kiss on her lips. "I love you too."

Maturely Trinity stuck her tongue at her.

___________________________________________________________________

The following Wednesday, Trinity slowly made her way to her locker. She had history next and was in no hurry to get there.