Home Sweet Home

The trio headed to Stevie's house to pack up her belongings and pick up her cats .
She waited so long to have a family even though she barely knew them . It had been 3 days since she had been home .
When Stevie first walked in the door her cats began to hiss . They were frightened by her scent . They knew that something was different but she was able to calm them with the sound of her voice and a little food and milk.

After gathering her cats and all of her belongings they headed black to the cabin in the woodlands.
Sara was beginning to feel her thirst for blood come on and max and Stevie needed to feed as well .
Once all of Stevie's belongings and cats were set up at home , max decided to take the girls out for a night on the town.
Stevie wondered if it was a bad decision with her and Sara being newborns but she figured max would guide them .
The girls were dressed to kill literally and were ready to paint the town red .

They headed to the only bar in town for drinks and dancing .

As soon as they walked in heads turned .
Everyone was looking at Stevie . They couldn't believe what they were seeing.
Stevie had always been shy and modest . The suffer in silence type . Now she was showing some skin and her beauty was more enhanced.

Max grabbed a table and motioned the waitress.
" hey I'm Charlotte I'll be your waitress tonight. So what's your poison ?" Charlotte said with a smile .

Max replied " we will have three dirty martini's with extra olives please ."
" ahh a great choice. We have some of the best martini's in town ." Said Charlotte

" haha well this is the only bar in town after all ." Stevie said with a giggle.

The waitress smiled and said " well yes you are right about that . I'll be back in a moment with your drinks .

The three of them talked for an hour or so while sipping on drinks . Stevie wanted to dance . She never had the courage before . She was ready to spread her wings and fly.
She nudged Sara to dance but she wasn't feeling it so Stevie nudged max .

He agreed and took Stevie by the hand and lead her to the dance floor .

They began to dance slowly to a love song by Harley Flamez which was Stevie's favorite singer .
The two fit together perfectly. So close . So tender .
Max gazed deeply into Stevie's eyes . She gazed back and let out a sigh .
" this is the most magical moment of my life ." Stevie said to max as she nuzzled into Max's chest .
Max lifted her chin with his hand and leaned in closer & said " I've waited for you . I love you . I want you forever ." Then he kissed her deeply .
So much pleasure came over Stevie . She wanted more she craved more . She knew that kiss sealed her fate with him . She was his forever as he was hers and nothing was going to tear them apart .

Suddenly! Max smelled fresh blood . He looked back and Sara was not at their table . He scanned the room with his extraordinary vampire eyes . Finally he spotted her over in a dark corner with a very handsome man and extremely beautiful woman . She was sitting between the both of them. Tasting each of their wrists.

Max rushed over .
" Sara what in the hell are you doing ?! You're going to blow our cover . You can't do this out in the open !" Max exclaimed

" chill out ! No one can see me . Besides I can compel everyone to forget what they saw ." Sara replied

" you know how to compel?" Max asked .
Sara nodded and said " they summoned me over to them. They were looking for a girlfriend and I can see that you're taken by Stevie . I'm lonely. I want them ."

Max stood there a moment and then said " fine . But no more without coming to me first . But before we turn them we must make sure they have no children and no family ."