Feeling Alive in another World

The scene that Soo walked in, was quite surreal. All but one was sitting around the table. One of them was standing with his back towards the door and as soon as the door opened he only turned his head. Soo could only see the edges of a silver mask.

Soo's smile felt frozen when he looked at her. She remembered his name was Wang So and he was the 4th, Prince. She laughed nervously cleared her throat and said to the group that she was ready. Crown Prince Mu walked up to her and told her that dinner was now held at Wook's house so that she wouldn't get overwhelmed. Thanking them she just asked where she was sitting, and Mu just led her to the seat in between Wook and Yo. So sat across from her and that was the cue for the maids to bring the food. 

As soon as the food came, Wook put some of the meat and vegetables in her bowl for her to eat. Soo never had anyone do this for her when she was Ha Jin. She used to see couples do it for each other but her ex-boyfriend felt that it was stupid and she never asked him to.

The atmosphere during dinner time was relaxed but had a bit of tension. Soo assumed this was because of her. Eun who sat a few chairs from her started by asking her what song she was singing. Hae Soo just stared at him blankly and tried to deny that it was her as she thought they didn't hear it. Eun being playful said she was the only other woman, and it was her voice.

" I can't seem to remember what it was now?" She replied. Wook told Eun to forget about it. Hae Soo looked around the table. One of the princes who looked to be wearing thick eyeliner whose name was Yo was looking at her calculating, next to him was Won who was too busy eating. Baek Ah smiled at her when he saw her looking at him and next to him was Jung who seemed to be joking with Eun. Soo couldn't believe that this was her life and these were the people who would help her or destroy her. Especially in a place she doesn't even know with a life so different to her own time.

End of Chapter 2.