Keeping up with history

Hae Soo exited the forest and saw that there was some sort of celebration going on. Thinking back to her history she tried to figure out what it was but for the life of her, she couldn't. As she wandered past the houses, she saw many people looking and pointing at her. Hae Soo felt like hiding but as she couldn't hide, she did the next best thing and decided to disguise herself. So, walking into a clothes shop, she browsed through their wares and decided that she was going to wear a darker hanbok green as she had seen more wearing that colour. Whilst there she also bought some other materials as she wanted to try her hand at making clothing from her time. The catch is that no one can see them as it may disrupt the timeline. The vendor looked at her and said, 'You are a miracle worker and have been sent from heaven to save us'. Hae Soo politely nodded her head in her hands and normally she doesn't like special treatment but as she had no money on her she took the clothes. In her mind, she promised to pay back the money the next time she came as she had a feeling that she would be back.

Thinking back to everything that happened it seemed that living here was her destiny and that she was meant to be here to help those who needed her. While she had no martial skills, she did learn some self-defence and growing up she had learned basic jiu-jitsu. Unfortunately, as time went by her studies came first. Her greatest ability is saving people and that is what she will do.

A romantic life was up for debate as she knew here, she would have an arranged marriage but crossing her fingers that she would fall in love with someone. Talking about people where was the 4th prince? She hadn't seen him apart from a glance on that one day. Oh well, she needed to get back to her destination.

Walking amid the people hurrying around her she felt something was off and as she listened to the people talk it was the day the king took a new wife. Shrugging her shoulder, she knew it did not concern her and continued walking. How wrong she was as soon as she walked towards Wook's palace to sneak into her room with her purchases there were guards stationed everywhere.

Hearing a yell ' Lady Hae Soo has arrived. ' She ducked towards her room and hid in the closet listening to the noises around her.