Text

Wonyoung and Yujin are childhood bestfriend.Everyone know how close they are together.

One night,

Wonyong.pov

My phone buzzed.I take a look and it was a message from Yujinnie😍.I like no scratch that,I love Yujin but I never tell her because we might get awkward after that and it will ruin our friendship that I treasure the most.

Yo!jin😍
I have waited a long time
to tell this.I won't be a
coward anymore.
Meeting you are the best thing
I had experienced.I love you.
Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

😆Yujin confessed to me.I squealed in my mind.I was about to answer yess but my smile dropped after I read the next message from her.

Yo!jin😍
What do you think?Is it okay?
I actually plan on saying this
to her tomorrow

Yo!jin😍
Wish me luckkkk

That's when reality hits me so bad.I thought it was really meant for me but it's not.She had gotten closer to Minju unnie this past few days.I guess it was for her.

My phone buzzed again and guess what,it was another message from yujin.I'm too broken at that time so I didn't read her text cause I know it will make me torture my felling.

Why do I must fell for her?This stupid heart why do you must fell for her?!I wish I never met her so that I live peacefully.It's your fault,pabo Wonyoung.She is even mean for making me fell for her.I should have know that she likes Minju unnie not me.

I'm just her bestfriend,yeah bestfriend and it hurts so much.

I hate cupid ,why would you made me fell for her if we're not even together.

I cried at night until I sleep.

~Next morning

I came early as always.It was a fine morning.Unfortunately,The one who I want to avoid the most today,yujin,called me,

"Wonyo!"

I acted like I didn't hear her and walked far away until I reached to the school's garden.This garden remind me of Yujin.We always go here at the morning and thinking about her made me cry.I think my eyes are swollen now but I don't care and kept on crying.

After a while,I stopped crying because someone was tapping my shoulder.

It's not Yujin but Minju unnie.(Haha you got tricked  \(>0•)/  )

"What?"I asked her in a cold tone.

"Chill girl,no need to be cold to me.I just wanna say that Yujin want you to meet her at the rooftop,"she said.

I left her without saying goodbye.She's the one whom Yujin love not me and that fact hurt me so bad.Eventhough I don't wanna see Yujin right now,I had to cause it will be too obvious.

~At the rooftop

"Eo,Wonyoung-ie.I wanna talk about last night's text.It's actually a text t-"

"Why are you even telling me this?I dont need your explaniation.Go ahead confess to 'her'  than wasting your time with me,"I coldly cut her words. I was about to walk away but Yujin hugged me from behind.

"Please,don't go.That text,I was about send it to Minju unnie but I accidentally text it to you.Those words was meant for you.I'm planning to say it to you cause I love you,"

Yujin let go of me and hold my hand while saying.

"Jang Wonyoung,do you wanna be my girlfriend and my future wife?"

"I-I don't know what to say,"

"It's okay I won't force you .I understand that you like someone else,"I can see hurt at Yujin's gorgeous eyes and it is about to shed a tear.I panicked and quickly wipe off her tears and say with my softest smile.

"I'm not rejecting you.I'm just speechless,I never thought you would confess to me,"Yujin's lips curved into a smile.

"So is it a yes?"

I nodded in reply.

"Finally!What a drama we saw there,"I'm surprised when I heard a voice besides me and yujin's voice.

It is Yena unnie and the rest of iz*one members which happen to be our friend including Minju unnie.

"Yah,you ruined their sweet moment,"Yuri unnie nagged at her girlfriend ,Yena unnie.

"Oh SHUT UP YOU TWO!Btw congrats to the last couple of iz*one members, "said Eunbi unnie.

"The last?,"I asked .Isn't Minju unnie don't have any girlfriend.

"Appearantly,I helped Minju unnie and Chaewon unnie to be a couple.So as a pay back,Minju unnie volunteered to help me to get you,"explained Yujin or should I call her 'mine'.

"Oh,so that's why Yujin and Minju unnie got closer,"I said.

"Why,are you jealous my giant baby?It's okay cause your mine and I'm yours"teased yujin while emphasize the word my.I love her cheesy line and it made me blush.

"Shut up you or i'll break up with you"I snapped.

"It's not even an hour we became a thing and you wanna break up already.No fair,I already prepared this for you and it's just like you're rejecting me,"she whines and pouts matched her puppy-like face.It was an ultimate aegyo for me.

I chuckled and mumbled.

"Idiot,"but it was loud enough for her to hear it.

"You meant your idiot,"she teased.

That's right,I'm in love with this idiot.

And I'm proud call her MY idiot ;)

______________________________________________

Woah this is my first story.Thanks for reading this.please don't forget to comment and please click the star right there ;).Love y'all.