Part 18

Aaru was walking here and there in the hall…
Aasha was sitting in sofa…

Aaru’s Mobile started ringing… She attended the call…

It’s Pranav’s call…

Pranav : My parents came to the party… And Raman would have acted like Ishra were true lovers…
Aaru : So…
Pranav : My parents decided to stop this marriage…

Aaru and Aasha felt happy…

Aaru : But how… Raman helped you??? In this….
Pranav : Ya… I told him that I am in love with another girl… I accepted this on Sanjay’s urge and I can’t oppose now as Sanjay convinced my parents… U should help me.. Bla.. Bla…

Aaru : Great!!!! Tho problem solved…
Pranav : Anyways… Bye…
Aaru : Thank you so much Pranav…

They ended the call…

Surya in his room thinking about Raman’s behaviour…
Sanjana : Arre… Surya.. Switch off the light and sleep man…
Surya switched off the light but didn’t sleep…

Next Day morning…
Ishita was getting ready to go out… Anita saw her and went to get ready for her college…

Ishita left…

Raman in his room getting ready for office… He got ready and entered in his car…

Raman was driving…

Mihika at her home.. Getting ready for college… She heard the door knock…

Mihika : Harish went early morning for business trip… Who is this now??
She was shocked to see Pranav with bandaids and plasters…

Mihu was shocked…
Mihu : Harish.. Kya hua??
Harish : Pata nahi Mihika… Suddenly a car collided with my car.. Thank God I was wearing seat belt…

Mihu : Harish.. I think my dad would have done this… Oh no!! He would have targeted Raman n Ishita too… I have to inform them…

Mihu called Ishita…

Mihu : Hello Ishu… Ishu Dhi…
Ishu : Haan Mihu… Bolo Na..
Mihu : Where are you now??
Ishu : Yday I told you Na… I am having small doubt on that photo which I saw in Raman’s mobile…

So I gonna investigate about that…

Mihu : God… Be safe… Again my dad is furiously searching for you all I suppose… Harish met with accident today… Be safe!!

Ishu was thoughtful and about to call Raman but it’s engaged…

Raman was driving his car… His car was followed by a truck… He got doubtful and increased the speed…

Then also the truck follows him… He got a call… He found Sanjay’s call..

He attended that call..

Sanjay : Are you mad?? How dare you can stop Ishita’s marriage??
Raman : So u planned to kill me now uh?? How cheap Sanjay??
Sanjay : The truck is behind you for what you did.. I didn’t send that.. Save your life…