Part 50/1

Chennai….

A self financing college…

A boy was coming with a smile in his face and his eyes fixed on his mobile….

A girl saw him and smiled seeing his state… She came in front of him and blocked his way…

He didn’t notice her and got bumped into her…

Girl : Manu…. I think Ur girl is making you crazy man…

The boy ( so called Manu ) couldn’t control his blush and turned back to escape from her taunts…

Girl : Oye… Oye… Punjabi sher is blushing yaar…

Manu : Stop this Chithu… Acha… what about Ur man??? Has he agreed for marriage??

Chithu : No…. He is asking for some time…

Manu : Chithu… Till then my sister and your brother won’t wait… already they are planning to get both of us married to each other….

(Manu’s sister and Chithu’s brother got married and Manu-Chithu are relatives cum besties…. Manu is loving some one and Chithu is loving someone… but their siblings planning for Manu-Chithu’s marriage)

Chithu took Manu’s advice seriously and had a talk with her boyfriend…

Days rolled over…

Manu and Chithu’s love story came out to which their siblings stood against them…

Manu patiently handling the situation whereas Chithu ran away leaving a note as not to search for her…

Chithu’s brother felt heartbroken… Manu’s sister consoled her husband and she asked Manu to marry whom he wants and asked not to see them again…

Manu felt bad and married his girl…

After 5 years,

Manu was in hospital with his wife to get her treated for her second pregnancy…

He was about to get medicines in the counter where he was shocked to see the pregnant Chithu…

She broke down seeing Manu and explained that his boyfriend left her few months back and she is pregnant with second baby…

Manu felt bad and he has started taking care of Chithu too… He didn’t inform about this to his wife… He visited Chithu’s house often… Chithu have an elder son who was blind by birth…. Manu showered him with all love stating that he is his father….

One day Chithu got delivery pain and Manu admitted her in the same hospital where Chithu’s elder son was admitted for eye operation…

Chithu gave birth to a girl baby and she felt worried as to how she’ll raise a girl baby in this world.

She asked Manu to give the girl baby to someone who is longing for children.

Chithu’s son who got eyesight after operation, came Eagerly to see his little sister…

He could only see his so called father (Manu) giving his little sister to a man(Vishwanathan Iyer) stating he couldn’t raise a daughter due to his financial status…