Part 28

Episode starts with Raman packing the bags.. Mihika came there to meet Ruhi for the last time as she is leaving somewhere…

Ruhi : Mumma!! She screamed and hugged her…
Mihika hid her tears and hugged Ruhi..

Raman : Thank God Mihika!! I was about to call you…
Mihu : Why Jiju???
Raman : I am gng out for a conference… So pls take care of Ruhi till I arrive…
Mihu : But Jiju…
Raman : Pls Na…

Mihu mind voice : Oh no!!! So for Ruhi.. I have to postpone my exit… What to do!!!
She agreed and took Ruhi with her…

Surya and Guru came to Raman’s house with baggages…
Surya sat in the hall and started watching TV.. Guru went to Raman’s room… Raman was in wash room.. At that time…

Raman’s Mobile rang…
Guru saw the display…
“Ruhi’s dad calling…”

Guru : Ruhi’s dad… !!! Raman said that Ruhi has Been adopted… Then why still in contact with her dad!!!

Guru went to attend the call… Raman snatched the mobile and ended the Call…

Guru saw Raman…
Raman : Vo… This is Ruhi’s dad!! Nothing big!! Come let’s move…
Raman made a move…

Surya came in and patted Guru
Guru : He is again hiding something with us..
Surya : How sure you are?!!
Guru : Why he panicked when I was about to attend the call???
Surya also started thinking…

Raman went aside and attended the call…
Ruhi’s dad : Hello Raman… Do you remember what day is tomorrow??
Raman : Feb 28!!! Ruhi’s birthday…
Ruhi’s dad : Exactly.. I want her bday to celebrated with her parents!!!

Raman : How is that possible Ashok???
The screen shifted to focus Ashok (Ruhi’s dad)…

Ashok : Why?? Where is Ruhi now??
Raman : I am gng out of city for three days… So I sent Ruhi with Mihika…

Ishita came to Raman’s house to inform him about their Kodaikanal trip as she don’t want to hide it from Raman and she also used it as a Chance to meet Raman….

Ishita started hearing Raman’s conversation and she was shocked when Raman addressed the one to whom he is talking as Ashok…

Ishu : Ashok!!! Why he is talking with Ashok.?? That too about Ruhi…

Ashok : Buddhu…

Raman : Wait Ashok!!! What you have told??? U asked me to send Ruhi to her parents.. Mom and dad jointly called as parents…. Ruhi ki dad Harish is staying separately… Ruhi ki mom Mihika is staying separately… So I won’t agree that Ruhi Is with her parents.. She is just with her mom….

Ishita was shocked…
Ishu : Mihika …. Ruhi ki mom…

Ishu started thinking about flashback of Mihika crying in the hospital hearing about her baby’s death…

Mihika : Harish Mera bacha!!! I haven’t seen her once… Pls show me na!!
Harish hugged and consoled her and asked her not to cry…
Harish : Calm down Miku… I am there for you!!!
Fb ends…

Ishu : This means… Ruhi is Mihika’s daughter… And how Ruhi came to Raman… Raman was in US Na! How Ashok knows about Ruhi??? God!!!!