4. How the conflict started between seniors and juniors

______________________________________________ Note: in thai education system every student has to enroll atleast in one club i.e drama, music, photography,etc.

Krist was in his room, when he got a phone call from Singto. He lifted the call

KRIST : Hello! P'Singto.

Singto : Hello krist! I called you to inform that someone approached me for a role and they need some college students for different roles. So I have given your contact number to them. Is it ok for you?

Krist. : Did you really suggested my name phi. If it is real? I am more than happy and thanks to you.

Singto : I think they will place an ad with in two days, in all college campus of Bangkok. The production team is "fellow" group.

Krist : ok. I will apply for auditions. Thanks once again.

Singto. : Bye krist. Good night

After cutting the call from Singto, krist was shocked and suprised because Singto and himself are never in good terms.

Author's pov :

When Krist joined in college the head hazer team is not that harsh. But when Singto and his friends became head hazers, the trouble started. Krist doesn't like to go college daily in same uniform. Actually he is lazy to wash clothes daily. So, he likes to go college in jeans or some times different shirts. Sometimes even though, he wears uniform he unbuttons first 3 buttons, because Bangkok weather is hot and his body gets sweat fastly compare to other people.

Krist remembering how the conflict started from krist pov:

One day when I went to college with full uniform. Then Hazer team commended that all the 2 nd year students has to paint our faculty. So, I removed my shirt and tie , doing painting work with my T-shirt.   I am segregating the  work  for my classmates which block has to be painted first.

After  sometime Singto came to our faculty and asked us to dress properly and do the work

After  sometime Singto came to our faculty and asked us to dress properly and do the work. I said ok! But I didn't follow his orders because I am too lazy to wash my shirt, if I gets paint marks.

But Singto came again to our faculty and asked why I didn't wear my uniform? So I said I don't want to wash dirty shirt. Then Singto told if I were lazy to wash clothes then buy a new shirts. But now I have to wear uniform. He said and left. But afterwards his friends came to our faculty and shouted very loudly, when are you going to dress properly?

That lead into a big fight between seniors and juniors. And our Dean ordered his friends are not allowed into our faculty.

So, Singto is the only one who can check on our activities as a head hazer.

Though we are from Economics faculty our majors are different. Singto's is Agri- business. Mine is co-operative economics. But he always come to our faculty directly, he checks me first whether I dressed properly or not and how my behaviour in my class. Dude , he even checks my belt whether it's college belt or formal belt. Sometimes I thinks is he my wife or what? Even my girlfriend doesn't checks me like that. She is cool , what ever I wears. I don't know why he is that strict.

Singto is dating his senior, her name is " Lily". She is from same club member as Singto's i.e photography. But, she is also club member of thai music. I am also from that club member but our instruments are different where mine is drums and her's is thai traditional veena.

Sometimes he comes to see her. But he won't goes to her room , he comes to our room and checks what we are doing? Sometimes I get doubt is he hitting anyone from our troop? If it is, who?

__________________________________________

Me :: Singto can't you live your day without seeing krist.is it became your habit

_____________________________________________