19. Suitable to be my daughter- in- law?

Singto is confused thinking what to do? He can't decide that whether he should write the exam or not.
He definitely knows that even if he attend the exam, he will be failed. He doesn't like mathematical subjects. Maths is alien to him. So, he decides not to write the exam at all.

He makes a call to his Pa, hesitating how to say, but he cuts it in the middle. He thinks he should tell him straight and directly.

When he gains enough courage and is determined to go to his home town, he goes to Krist's room.

"Sawadee khap phi.", Krist welcomes him with a smile.

"Sawadee khap Krist. What are you doing?"

"I am studying Phi, as my exams are starting from day after tomorrow. How is your preparation going?"

"Umm. I don't want to write exams. Maths is not my cup of tea. Though, I know I have to study hard, my mind is wandering everywhere else except the subject."

"But phi if you concentrate a little bit more, you can pass the exam."

"No, I want to study communication arts. I am good at editing and I want to be a director. When I left my hometown and came here in Bangkok, I didn't know about communication Arts. But now, I am earning and with SOTUS signing amount, I can afford to study for four years without any pressure. What do you say?"

"Phi, I am not older than you. You have to seek advice from your father.  If you ask me my opinion, I think if you try a little bit hard, you can pass the exams in a year. You can write six exams now and six exams later. It would be tiring to start again from the beginning . It takes four years to complete the degree and also you cannot join now because it is already November."

"But I don't think I can pass these twelve subjects even in two years (3 subjects for every six months)."

"Phi, if the subjects are that much hard for you to pass then better go to your father and ask his permission to change your degree."

"Then won't you be disgusted by your husband because he's repeating his year to complete his degree.", Singto asks mischievously."

"Phi, the one who completes the degree first will be the husband and the one who completes the degree later will be the wife.", Krist answers with a wink.

"Whether I am the wife or husband, you have to wait for me these four and half years. Will you?", Singto says firmly.

"Phi, I think I lost this argument. How can I say that I will wait for you, when we are going to be apart after six months."

Singto felt like an 'invisible arrow' peirced his heart. Krist's words that they are going to be apart after six months, stung hard, too hard for his liking.

By seeing Singto's pale face, Krist asks worriedly,"What happened, phi?"

Krist heart is suffocating just by seeing Singto's pale face and he starts to rub Singto's back while saying,"phi we can meet whenever we want because we both are working under Gmmtv."

"When there's no change in Singto's face, Krist unconsciously says, "Phi, I will wait for you, no matter how much time it takes".

"Really???", Singto says with thousand watt smile.

Krist was stunned for a second and thought,'Is our teasing talks turning serious' but he just says, "Yes phi."

"But seriously phi I didn't understand why should I wait for you to complete your degree and what for?".

Singto is now at a lack of words because he himself doesn't know why he asked krist to wait and what for? So, he says "To eat me".

Krist's heart skips a little bit. He leans towards Singto lips, there was only a little gap between their lips when he blows a kiss in air, as if giving the kiss to Singto's lips.