28. Heart to Heart Talk ( Part 2)

Singto locked the door and sit beside krist.

The boy leant immediately on Singto's shoulder, while the man adjusted himself a little so Krist could drop his head comfortably. All of that, as he placed one hand on krist's shoulder while the other one ended on his nong's waist .

 All of that, as he placed one hand on krist's shoulder while the other one ended on his nong's waist

" Love, what happened to you?! I am still in shock by seeing your crying face... I really don't understand anything".

" Phi, why did you go out with P'Lily? Does that mean you have returned to her as a lover?"

"What?!, he said while shaking his head, "Kit, today is P'Lily's birthday so I went to celebrate it with her... You know she is my friend, you already knew about our relationship... She is two years older than me and my senior in college."

" Phi, I already know that... After all, I am from the same college. Did you forget it?"

" Of course I know that! But... Even though we are senior and junior, I didn't know her when I was a first year. I got to know her in my second year, the same year that we met ourselves... If I have to say it more clearly... I knew you first. Myself and P'Lily meet in a photo club but... I never really talked with her. She was just an acquaintance".

Singto smiled while remembering.

"I didn't even know she was from my own hometown...Until one day when we boarded the same bus to Bangkok. It was then that we started talking....I remember that, after seeing my pictures, she became a fan of my work. She wanted to learn my skills and... I became an important friend of hers.

After some time, she broke up with her own boyfriend due to some reason and, as she loves the night life, she tags some of her male friends to pubs as a security measure"

Krist nodded.

"You know how I am...I am very protective towards my friends so I started to go along with her. For me it was like exploring a different world... I liked the music, the boldness of people and dancing. And..., even though I can't endure alcohol, I enjoyed taking 2 peg's. during those nights. I have to say that I started enjoying it too much... You know, everyone used to flatter me because of my sexy dance moves and... well... I enjoyed how girls were going crazy around me".