oneshot

This is just an idea. It's short and there are probably spelling mistakes :) and it's just a joke. Nothing serious in here(insert laughing emoji here:)

Mika exit the room he was previously in. His was was a tomato red as he was going down the stairs.

Mika: happy Shinoa?

Shinoa: No not yet. We are not done with this dare. You need to go to this date now *smirks*

Let me explain what happened. So, Shinoa downloaded a dating on Mikaela's phone and one day he received à message from a boy. This boy is called Yuichiro. The blond decided to respond to the text message. The more he talked to him the more he was interested in Yuu. And, one day, the 2 boys asked each other out. The date was today. But, one problem, Yuu don't know if Mika is a boy or a girl, since the blue eyed boy never sent any pictures and never gave any hints about is gender.(Yuichiro is bisexual anyways) So, Shinoa and Mika played a game and the boy lost. (He was confident about winning but Shinoa cheated) Now, Mikaela  has to dress has a girl for his date...

Yuu's point of view

A blond girl in a short black skirt, a plain white sweater with long sleeves and tight hight socks enter the restaurant. She has curly short hair, pale skin and half closelids saphir eyes.
Yuu had always imagine Mikaela has a boy, no particular reasons. But guess she is a girl. He doesn't mind at all though.

Mika: H-hi you are Yui-yuichiro right
?

The "girl" said his name with a weird accent. Yuu found it oddly cute. He was so focused on this he almost forgot to answer the question.

Yuu: I- umm yes I'm Yuu.

Mika: I'm Mikaela- nice to meet you in person..

The blue eyed girl started her sentence with a really deep voice. Almost a man's one.

*time skip*

The rest of the date went well. Except the fact that Mikaela seems really embarrassed the whole time.

'Have I done something wrong?' Yuichiro wondered once he was back home.
'Maybe she is just a shy person. I hope so. I really like her. It's the first time I feel this way...'

'Well, there is only one way to find out. I'll ask her out again. Hopfully Mikaela will say yes...'
Yuichiro concluded.

*time skip* //the next day//

Yuichiro wakes up. His phone is flashing meaning he received a message.
"Mika said yes!!!!! Houraayyyy!"

What a good way to start your morning!

The 2 boys decided to hang out in the park to chill and walk in a forest near the green space.

Mikaela's point of view

Mika: ARRRH! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! I really like the boy! I don't want him to hate me! I'll find me weird if I arrived as a boy! Yuu won't want to see me anymore! Wait, wait, wait... Deep breathes Mika. Calm down. You're just weird talking to yourself right now.

'Ok! Maybe I just have to explain myself and tell Yuu-chan it was just a dare.. And ask him if he's fine with me being a boy. After all, the ravenette did say he is bisexual. Ok! Let's do this! And hope he will still like you.'

Mikaela came to a conclusion.

*time skip*

The afternoon was already there. Mika was walking to the park. His hands where shaking and his heart was beating uncontrollably.

Yuu's point of view

I arrived sooner than planned so I'm sitting on a bench waiting for my date nervously.
I see a blond walking in the street.

'It's her! My blondie came!'
As she is coming closer I notice something.....
'Wait a second... WHA- '
My thoughts are cut short when the person starts to talking with a masculine voice

Mika: I can explain everything! Don't go please!

Yuu: Why would I leave? I wasn't going to.

The blond explained the whole story and I burst out of laughter. I stop laughing when I see a nervous look on his soft face.

Yuu: well let me tell you, you are just as cute as a boy. So, I don't mind at all. And your gender doesn't change your personality. So stop worrying alright? And let's just go on that date, shall we?

He nods and takes my hand in his. Everything went well and this time Mika seemed way more comfortable. 'Great!'

Mika and Yuu became and official couple that night. At the age of 20 the lovers propose to one an other at midnight on the New Year. They get married. At 22 the decied to adopt their first child. Her name is akane and she is 3. They adopt a second child on May 1st. Mikaela wanted to adopt a second child so badly Yuu decided to plan everything hiself and tell his husband on his birthday. Unfortunatly, Mikaela and the kids died in a car accident. When Yuu went to the hospital to see the dead body, he took Mikaela's hand in his, pressed one last kiss to his brused lips and then, he tool out the pills he hid in his poket earlier and swallowed them. He was going to be happy forever with his family in heaven. He wouldn't have been able to put a smile on his face in a world without them. He knew that for a fact. So, he went with them. He had a great life, and he will keep on having a great life up there, with the ones he loved, loves and will love.

This is the end! Hope you enjoyed that little one shot! I haven't re read yet so there are mistakes probably EVERYWHERE. So hopefully you managed to understand anyways :") And tell me what you think of the story! Love you!xxx
And I say hi to my friend sarahktm123 !(I know you love our babies Mika and Yuu;)

Update! The official version of this story is now availlable! The title is....THE BEST DARE OF MY LIFE!