I Can't Be The Alpha's Mate

CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT. "Katarina," my name passed his lips in a gruff whisper and I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle. 

Rafe's hands ran over my body as he backed me up to the bed. Everywhere our skin touched a fire burned within me. It consumed me. In that moment I wanted him more than anything. 

I was hyper aware of his hardness pressed against me and I bit my lip. Looking into his dark eyes I could see his desire.

His mouth was on my neck, his teeth grazing the skin. I let out a moan as he hit my sweet spot and I could feel his body react to it. 

He pressed harder against me and slowly slid a hand down the front of my jeans, leaving a tingling path as he made his way. 

"I want you to say it Katarina," he said. 

I felt his hand stroking me and I bit my lip. There was no doubt I wanted more, and he wanted to give it to me. 

"Say what?" I asked, my voice strained as I tried to hold my composure. 

"You know what," he said sliding my shirt up, sucking on my exposed breast as he teased me below. 

I moaned again and I could feel him smile. He thrust two fingers in and my control started breaking. I couldn't remember the previous arguments with myself, I couldn't remember why I had been so afraid of him, I couldn't remember why I had tried staying away. All I knew was I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more. 

"Rafe, I'm-"

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katarina Reynolds had decided to leave her pack. She had been stepped on since she was little, and at eighteen, decided there had to be something better out there. She packed up, said goodbye to her parents and set out to find something new. 

But what happens when she accidentally steps onto the land of the Shadowed Pack? The pack with the most feared Alpha in history. At just twenty-one years, Rafe Granger has accumulated more blood than most armies. Anyone who dares set foot on his land never lives to tell the tale. 

Will Katarina face the same fate as the others before her? Or will things be different? Will she finally find a place to belong or will it be the same old story?