Kozume Kenma - Cat Ears

Let's see how well this goes
- - - - - - -

"And....There! You're officially a cat now, Kenma~chan!" You smiled proudly and step back at what you've done to your pudding head boyfriend.

You just placed a cat eared headband on Kenma. You've wanted to do this ever since you met him.

Kenma was still focus playing his game, but he saw himself on the reflection of the screen. He started blushing lightly, but pretended that the cat headband unfazed him.

You started pouting, seeing no sign of reaction from the pudding head. "Kenma~chan, say something. Do you not like it?" You fiddled with your fingers, kinda upset.

Kenma paused his game, but look shyly at the ground. He let out a quiet mumbled that you can't even hear.

You sat down in front of him and leaned in to hear what's he saying.

"I-I l-like it.." He mumbled again, loud enough for you to hear. The pudding head had a dark color blush form on his cheeks.

A smile crept onto your lips as a small tint of blush formed on your cheeks too. You reached your arms out for a hug and placed a kiss on his cheeks. "You're so cute when you're shy!"

"(F-F/n)~chan.." Kenma stuttered once again.

Extended Ending:

You two were still chilling in Kenma's room, like you've always been. You were a little bit taller than the pudding head so, you snaked your arms around Kenma's waist. Kenma sat in between your legs with you resting your chin on his head, the cat ears having contact with your cheeks, and your arm hugging Kenma tightly.

Kenma blushed slightly while you watched him play a game on his phone.

Right when you two were getting comfortable with your cuddle session, someone with owl like hair and a black haired bed head burst through the door.

"OYA OYA?!?!"

"OYA OYA OYA?!?!?!"

- - - - - - - - -
I don't think this was that good, but I love Kenma so-

Here's a Kenma fan art I drew :3

I'll forever have terrible lighting