Lev Haiba - Cat Like

I really love this tall child T~T
- - - - - - -

You were part of the Nekoma Girl's Volleyball team and you just finished a practice game and your best friend, Lev, watched the whole thing.

Lev stood up from the bench and started cheering for your teams victory whilst Nekoma and your opponents bowed, shook hands, and said thank you for the game.

You walked over to Lev with a towel around your neck, a half empty water bottle in hand, and sweat all over you that dampened your (h/c) hair.

You gave the tall male a smile and wave as you walked over to him. A small tint of blush formed across Lev's cheeks when he saw you, well, because....

You looked sooooo HOOOOTTT to him.

"Hey, Lev, weren't we amazing?" You smiled up at him.

Before you could say anything else, Lev engulfed you in a hug and spun you around. "(F/n)~chan!!! You were so amazing!! Even though you're very small, you are an excellent ace!"

"Gah! L-Lev, I...can't breathe!"

He puts you down carefully and scratches his cheek. "A-Ah, sorry (f/n)~chan, I'm just happy for you.."

You looked at Lev and sighed, seeing he's soaked in your sweat. "Here, take this," you handed him the towel that was around your neck. "Clean yourself off."

He gladly takes it and starts wiping the sweat off, well, trying too.

You looked around the gym, watching your teammates cleaning up and relaxing while you wait for your best friend to finish.

"Hey, (f/n)~chan?"

You turned around and hummed in response.

"How come you look so much like a small kitten?"

The question threw yourself offguard. "HUH?!?! What is thast suppose to mean?"

"I mean, your eyes is big and shaped like a cat, your nose is small, your (e/c) orbs are also shaped like a cat, and your mouth is like a cat too!"

You stood back in shock and face palmed. 'Is this all he thinks about when he sees me?' You thought.

"Here, let me show you," Lev turns you around so that you're facing your other teammates, grabbing both your wrist, holding one higher than the other, trying to hold your hands like cat paws. "Now, say 'nyah'." He told.

You stood there with a disgusted and embarrassed look on your face with a few sweat drops, while your teammates just laugh and snicker at you.

"L-Lev.." You mumbled quietly.

"Come on! Nyah like a kitten!" The tall male said confidently with a smile.

"(F/n)~senpai, you can do it!" One of your teammates yelled. You sighed as Lev giggles.

"N-Nyah.." You shyly meowed as you looked down with embarrassment.

Lev let's go of you and a deep red color forms across his cheeks and he's heart starts pounding faster.

Lev.exe has stopped working.

- - - - - - -
I have no idea what this was but it's something.

Next up: Akaashi Keiji