Akaashi Keiji - Sick

Akaashi is such a bootiful hooman.
- - - - - - -

"Achoo!"

"Cover your nose, (f/n). Don't sneeze on me."

The smaller girl sniffles, mumbling a muffed apology as she hid deeper under the bedsheets.

Akaashi sighed. He didn't exactly know how to handle his girlfriend's fever, considering the fact that he only cares for certain people. And she is on top of that list. But what the hell was he suppose to do?

"Uh," Akaashi thought calmly. "Do you need anything?"

Akaashi felt a blush creeping up his cheeks when he saw the innocent look on her face, looking so cute in the bedsheets.

"W-Well.."

"What?"

She pursed her lips, turning away from Keiji. "N-Nevermind, it's stupid." Akaashi tilted his head. "Just tell me, (f/n)."

(F/n) sighed, hot breath escaping her mouth as she got her words together. "P-Please cuddle with me."

Thank God (F/n) wasn't looking. Keiji's cheeks crimsoned, his mouth choking down a gasp hearing the tone his girlfriend used.

"Damn," Akaashi turned her around, connecting their noses in an eskimo kiss. "Why are you shaking my heart like this?"

"I-I don't know what you-"

Akaashi cut off (F/n), kissing her lips as gentle as he could, making sure he wasn't hurting the girl. He could feel (F/n) as she trembled against his touch, that way her skin heat up when he hugged her voluntarily.

He pulled away, a smirk on his lips as (F/n)'s cheeks reminded him of tomatoes.

"Do you want to be the little spoon?" She nodded shyly.

Keiji turned his girlfriend around, peppering her neck and back with kisses.

(F/n) lightly giggled, her raspy voice was beyond perfect. "It tickles," She whined like a child. Keiji nodded against the girl's skin, chuckling lightly.

There was a long cessation before Keiji cut it off. "Do you want to watch movies while cuddling?"

(F/n) decided to take advantage of her boyfriend's kindness, which she usually kept hidden. Keiji nodded, before being stopped by her. "What?"

"I don't want you to leave me," She blushed as hearing her own words. What the hell was she saying? Keiji smiled gently; a rare sight, "But then we can't watch movies."

(F/n) shook her head, "N-Nevermind, then. Just k-keep me company.." Akaashi kissed the top of his girlfriend's head gently, feeling annoyance.

"You're so needy."

- - - - - - -
I guess this went okay :/

Up next: Kuroo Tetsuro