Chapter Three - Enemies

[time skip 4 hours]

You wake up in a wooden cell. Your head hurt really bad. Rubbing a spot on your head, you felt a wet spot in the center of your head. You pulled your hand away and saw blood on your fingers. Suddenly feeling queazy, you lay down on the hard wood floor.

"So you're awake?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. You sat up quickly. It was that rider; the one you knocked off his dragon.

You stayed silent.

"Silent treatment, huh?" He paused. "You don't have to talk if you don't want to. But I just want you to answer one question."

You look up at him. "What's that?" You asked.

"What's your name?"

"Like I'd ever tell you." You scoffed.

"Here, how about.." he paused to take a seat in front of the cell, "I tell you my name instead, alright?"

You nodded.

"Mk, well I'm Hiccup Haddock." He slipped his hand between the bars, expecting you to shake it. You thought about it for a second then held your hand, symbolizing that you didn't quite trust him yet.

"Understandable.." Hiccup said with a sigh. He sat up and began walking out the room. When he was out of your point of view, he asked; "where are you from?"

"Why should I tell you? You could very well attack my island to prevent anymore attacks?"

"Fair point.." he said, before finally leaving. He was about to close the room door before you said "And don't think this whole 'let's be friends' thing actually makes us friends. We're enemies, nothing more."

"Gotcha.." said Hiccup, his voice trailing off to a whisper. He completely shut the door, leaving you alone in the dark. You could hear him laughing and joking with his friends outside the door. You scooted to the corner of the cell, put your knees up to your chest, wrapped your arms around your knee and sighed.

We're enemies... nothing more...