chapter 7 - sudden funeral

(A/N: words enclosed in * * stands for when you do an action when it's NOT your p.o.v)

[Hiccup's p.o.v]

"Y/N!"  I screamed, hot tears running down my face. Everyone gasped. Tears streamed down Fishlegs's and Astrid's face. Ruffnut held back her feelings and Snotlout took off his hat and but it to his chest. Y/n's mother looked the worst, though. Her face was pale as the clouds that hung above us. She was hyperventilating and she dropped her weapon.

"Go back! Everyone, go back!" She screamed. Her and the remainder of her army ran, no, sprinted to the boats and sailed away as quickly as possible.

"I-is she.." Astrid started.

"No, she's not.. she CAN'T be.." I cut her off. D/n suddenly started roaring like crazy.  Ruffnut, Tuffnut and Astrid all held back the sand wraith as it tried to get to y/n. The dragon finally calmed down and started wailing. Toothless comforted him/her, but I payed little attention.

"Should we take d/n back to the sta-"

"-yeah, go, I'll be here.." I said, my voice trailing off. Everyone had worried glances on their faces. They all left, thinking I wanted to be by myself.

"Y/n will be fine... Don't worry.." said Astrid. She put her hand on my shoulder before leaving on Stormfly.

"Y/n... Please be ok.." I said.

Nothing.

"Y-y/n.. please.."

Nothing.

I wiped my face of tears, but they kept falling down my face. They dripped on to y/n's arm, mixing with the large amount of blood. I finally accepted this tragedy. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to the docks. I laid her in a boat and took out arrows. Calling Toothless over, I set up a camp fire. Everyone else is not here... I should wait for them..

I waited there by the docks as I saw everyone flying over on their dragon's.

"Hiccup, what are you doing? We haven't checked her pulse, o-or ..or.." a worried Fishlegs stuttered.

"I already checked." I lied. But what if I'm wrong?

I ignored my thought and handed bows to everyone. Toothless started a fire on the pile of wood. Everyone lighted their arrows. I put my foot against the end of the ship, ready to push it off into the sea. I-

*Gasp*