Chapter 10 - Flower Crown

Throughout the long months you've spent with the dragon riders, you learned some things about them and bonded with them. (Warning! The following information is fake!) Like how Ruffnut has a secret collection of rare fish scales, and Snotlout likes to bake! (End of fake info!) You especially came closer to Hiccup, considering he was the first person you met on the island. Your dragon's wounds started healing, finally, but he/she's not ready to fly yet. Toothless has spent a lot of time with them lately, making sure he/she's ok.

You grabbed a satchel off your desk and left your large hut. On the top of it was a small carving of your dragon. The door swing open and no one was in sight. Good.. you thought to yourself. You went out into the woods and searched through the woods. Eventually, you found a field of beautiful flowers. You sat down and started picking the blue flowers. Carefully taking the stems, you braided them into a large flower crown. Suddenly, you heard foot steps behind you.

"Whatcha doing?" Hiccup asked, his voice startling you.

"Making a flower crown for d/n. Just a nice little accessory." You continued weaving.

"You do know that's Blue Oleander, right?" Hiccup asked. You froze, staring at the almost finished flower crown.

"Well thanks." You said sarcastically, about to throw the flower crown to the side. You stopped and put it up in the sky. Hiccup raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Something.." you replied. In your vision, through your squinted eyes, you were seeing how the flower crown would look on Hiccup. Before he could protest, you quickly slipped the flower crown on Hiccup's brown hair. He was a bit confused at first, but his puzzled face quickly turned into an adorable, wide smile.

 He was a bit confused at first, but his puzzled face quickly turned into an adorable, wide smile

He looked into your eyes. The whole world seemed to slow down. You felt your heart beat again in the same way it did months ago. Hiccup's smile faded. He closed his eyes.

OH GODS, WHAT'S HE DOING?!? HE BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK HE IS! you thought to yourself. Your heart raced faster and faster as Hiccup scooted closer towards you. You were about to push him away, but.. you couldn't. You closed your eyes. You and Hiccup leaned closer and closer towards each other, time getting slower and slower.

Your lips touched.