Chapter 2:

hello I am back lmao. Hope ya enjoy thots ;P

A normal day fro Jungkook would be waking up at 6 am, using a good 30 minutes in the bathroom, followed by a quick meal of some instant food or cereal, and then he's out the door for work. Apart from the bowling/arcade place he worked at, Jungkook also worked at a vet clinic. Just as an assistant though, he wouldn't do the check-up nor the surgeries. He only watched and would help there help was needed.

The clinic could be compared to a dessert with the no sign of life Jungkook saw as he entered the automatic doors. I mean, not many people really show at 07:30 am on a Saturday anyway. Jungkook cast a glance at the empty front desk, which was too empty, he headed towards the 'employees only' door.

As he got closer he could hear voices speak, one familiar and one he had never in his life heard. Jungkook knocked on the door and the voices shut up instantly, the door opened with a click and Hoseok's bright smile came into view.

"Ah, Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled, forcefully dragging the younger male. Jungkook makes a noise of surprise as he nearly tripped and would probably have landed right on his face. Hoseok spins around "You're here early, but that doesn't matter really. I needed to discuss something with you."

Jungkook hummed, his gaze travelled from Hoseok and over to the other person in the room. It was a male, probably close to his age. Maybe older, or younger. From what Jungkook could see, the male looked to be shorter than Jungkook. His back was facing them so Jungkook couldn't get a look at the other male, he had blond hair that seemed to be curly, but had been poorly straightened. Or a poor attempt at curling it.

"-Jungkook are you listening to me?"

At the call of his name, Jungkook looked away from the still nameless male. Hoseok had one eyebrow raised and Jungkook awkwardly sent him a smile.

Hoseok shook his head and sighed "As I was saying, I am giving you a promotion- nOT because you're my best buddy and I love you, no homo, but as a truthful worker here at Spring Day clinic! Wohoo!" Hoseok had pulled out one of those tiny confetti cannons and fired one at Jungkook.

Forgot to tell you, but Hoseok's father owns the clinic, and Hoseok is kinda the boss there. That's why he just gave Jungkook a promotion. To what exactly isn't Jungkook that sure about.

The sound of someone clearing their throat echoed through the small room. Both Hoseok and Jungkook jumped at the sudden noise.

"Eh- uh sorry," The male smiled apologetically, he used his left hand to rub his neck. Jungkook didn't get that much time to actually look at his face as Hoseok jumped into his sight vision.

"Sorry I didn't mean to forget you!" Hoseok said and he turned to Jungkook again "This will be your new partner when it comes to actually help the sick patients-"

"Hoseok I didn't really graduate for tha-"

"Don't think about it Jungkook, you've worked here for like 3 years, also you did study to become a veterinarian for about 4 years," Hoseok said, still wearing his famous happy-go-lucky smile "And besides, you won't be in with the surgeries and all that jazz. You'll do simple tasks within the checkup area and grooming."

Jungkook still thought it was really risky of Hoseok to give him this promotion. But decided against voicing out his thoughts. He had dropped out this semester actually, the stress had gotten to him and he needed a break, and that quick. So he began with dance.

"Jungkook stop zoning out!" Hoseok yelled, now right into his ear. Jungkook winced and held his ear as a ringing filled them, he turned to glare at him but Hoseok had somehow moved all across the room "I am trying to introduce you two."