Chapter 3:

This is a longer chapter lol, for more details of stuff, read the note at the end :D sorry for any mistakes

Yoongi laughed as he rounded a corner, a mocking laugh for that matter. The two police officers shouted profanities as they lost track of him. Yoongi climbed over the metal fence and clumsily landed on the ground, sticking landings weren't really his thing, and ran in the direction of the hide-out.

The hideout was a run-down shack, used to be some type of supply store, that Yoongi had found one day while running away from a pissed dog. With a cocky smile, Yoongi kicked the door open. The poor, old door made a terrible squeak sound and the hinges nearly gave out.

"Can you fucking stop doing that you cumbucket!" A female voice screeched, seconds later she appeared in the doorway of her bedroom. Her brown haired a birds nest and the clothes she's had on no better. The glare in her eyes, as they say, if looks could kill, Yoongi would now be lowered into a grave.

"Nope," Yoongi said as he closed the door behind him "It makes for a dramatic effect and I need my dramatic effects."

"Fuck your dramatic effects," She crossed her arms over her chest "I need my door."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, toeing his shoes off "Well, fuck your door." He crossed the room, walking past the two boys playing some game on the floor, and into the kitchen. The girl followed, still glaring, but Yoongi ignored her. This was a daily routine. He opened the fridge and grabbed the milk carton.

"Did you find her?"

Yoongi poured the white liquid into a cup, he shook his head "Nah, she's gone like the wind Yongsun. You know damn well how she acts when she has a tantrum."

Yongsun scoffed "Yoongi she is ten for fuck's sake!"

"Technically she's fifteen, and," Yoongi said, turning around with an eyebrow raised "She'll come back, she always does that you know." He gulped down the milk and slammed the cheap Ikea plastic cup down on the counter. Yongsun flinched, she sighed and her gaze softened.

"There's food in the microwave, suit yourself," She turned around, but stopped and looked over her shoulder "Don't bother me, I'll be sleeping and for damn sake send a message to your soulmate. It has been, what, 5 years now?" Then she left Yoongi alone in the dimly lit kitchen.

Yoongi sighed. He would have responded, but with what? That was what was stopping him from doing it, he didn't know what to say so he never responded. Jihoon, his cousin, judged the fuck out of him for that.

Anyway, the living conditions of Yoongi happened a few years back. A big family fight blew out of proportion and a lot of the kids got sent away. The fight wasn't even that special, just a big argument over who would get the money and land after Yoongi's gran grandma died. Soon blew up and the family began sabotaging each other. Yoongi, along with three cousins, and ran away to Seoul. If he had gone with the other kids, he would probably be in America or a place in Europe now.

After coming to Seoul he ran into Yongsun who was running away from her life. She had just escaped the life of a rich kid, the pressure of her parents drove her mad and she snapped. Two years of running from town to town in Seoul, they found the shack near Incheon. On the way they found more people, making them a total of 8 people. Yoongi, Yongsun, and another girl were the oldest.

The youngest is the girl who was 15 that ran away. She does that a lot.

Yoongi snapped out of his trance as two sets of dolphin-like screeches came from the living room. As the oldest, Yoongi ran over to said room and stopped in the doorway.