Chapter 5:

Feck! I forgot to update last week I am so sorry! I had no motivation and I was kinda dying in bed... and maybe watching Bang Chan's vlive. Anyway! Y'all ready for comeback season- being a multi stan is hard as groups are dropping bops left and right xD

After dinner Yoongi had retreated to his bedroom. Still, he couldn't quite escape the noise from downstairs. It was a loud household he lived in, so there wasn't really any quiet time. Especially when there are teens living in the house. Yoongi looked down on his wrist with a frown, the letters had started to fade, and it left this weird feeling inside Yoongi's soul. He had actually thought that his soulmate had disappeared after their last message.

Guess he had thought wrong.

Yoongi fell backward on his mattress and stared up at the ceiling. The white paint chipped in some places, the same with the wall paint. It was understandable, as the house was pretty old. But it had been a last minute decision as the group of, then 5 people, needed a place to move in. The 3 had joined the small family a while later.

"Maybe I should reply this time..." Yoongi muttered to himself, he sat up using his elbows as support and looked for a pen. He leaned over the bed and opened the drawer where he knew kept his pens and other fancy art supplies. He grabbed the first thing he found, which happened to be a glittery pink pen. God did he hope that the color wouldn't also come through.

Now he had to just figure out what he needed to write. And apparently, his fingers had a mind of their own as had just written something completely random on his wrist.

Road work ahead?

He blamed Jihoon and Jeongin for their vines influence on him. Yoongi stared in absolute horror at the sparkly letters as they got 'absorbed' into his skin. They didn't completely disappear, just turned into a more duller color of the once bright pink.

It didn't take long for the small burning feeling of nails scraping into his skin to appear. Letter by letter appeared on his skin like magic. The ink turned from a scratch red to a normal ballpoint pen blue.

Nice pink pen

His biggest fear had come true as the damn pen had shown its true colors.

Didn't think you'd actually reply

Yoongi bit his tongue as guilt started to eat him up inside. He had to turn on his brain- the smart side of his brain that wouldn't write anything awkward- and switch pens. He found a black one that would be much better than the pink one.

sorry for that

As he had finished writing that there was a knock on his door and Jeongin peaked his head inside. He smiled as he spotted Yoongi on the bed and skipped over to him. For a second Yoongi thought the younger boy was going to be a complete annoyance as he sat down beside him. The small smile on Jeongin's face didn't fade as he crawled onto the bed and sat beside the older with his legs crossed.

"Did you need anything Jeongin?" Yoongi asked and he turned his head a bit to look at him more clearly. The smile on his face disappeared and was replaced with a confused one. They sat in silence just staring at each other as Jeongin tried to remember what he had come for.

"Ah!" Jeongin leaned closer "I remember! So we're having a bring your dad slash mom to school day, and clearly, I don't have a dad, nor a mom, at the moment, so you have gotten the big chance to be my dad for a day!" The sparkle and wide smile on Jeongin's face made it impossible for Yoongi to say no.

The thing with Jeongin's dad was that he worked in the states and Jeongin's mom had disappeared from the face of the earth, so he had no one to look after him. Yoongi knew Mister Yang and gladly accepted being Jeongin's guardian.

"I mean," Yoongi nudged the other "Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" Jeongin exclaimed with glee "Also, you've gotten a response."

Yoongi returned his gaze onto his wrist, and indeed he had gotten another response. Right under where he had written his last one.

Do I get to know why you used so many years to reply?

I was shy, that's it

"That's so lame oh my god!"

"Shut up Jeongin!" Yoongi yelled and hit the giggling younger with a pillow.

...

I'm speechless to say at least

Understandable

____________________

"Damn, he sounds like a total asshat," Jimin commented through a mouthful of ice cream. He looked up at Jungkook, who looked like he was in deep thoughts, and sighed "He reminds me of my ex."

Jungkook snorted "Imagine if it turns out to be one of your exes!" He said through a fit of laughter. Jimin nearly choked on his ice creams at the sudden outburst and started coughing like crazy, and that didn't help as Jungkook just started to laugh harder.

"Stop laughing I am actually dying!" Jimin wheezed through coughing fits, he could feel the ice cream slowly melt in his throat and boy was it a slow process. With a few last coughs, Jimin inhaled perfectly fine. He glared, at the still laughing boy, and smacked his thigh "It wasnæt even that funny! Your humor sucks!"

"I think it's pretty gold."

Jimin rolled his eyes and went in for another spoonful "Okay anyway," He looked at the TV, that was playing some sort of anime "You have to join me at parents day at school with my sister, I'm not going to be surrounded by parents alone."

Jungkook groaned "Why me!?"

"Because Namjoon is in fucking Australia and Hoseok works 24/7."

"I work too!"

"Nuh-uh, checked in with your boss and you're free~" Jimin sign sang.

"Fine, when is it?"

Jimin clapped his hands and smiled "Next Thursday!"

___________________________

Helluu guys arwen here

I'm here to just drop by and say my midterms and exams are right around the corner so if updates feels short, then sorry. I'll try my best to make them a little long,  but can't promise much :(

if there was any mistakes, sorry about that

Arwen out, and any question, just drop a comment. if you don't have any, then great! That means my writing isn't that confusing and it's going the way i want it.