Chapter 6:

Guess who's back motherfuckers:)

Thursday came a lot faster than Jungkook had anticipated. He still didn't get why Jimin really wanted him to join him, Namjoon had already gotten back home from Australia a few days prior. Jungkook did want to ask Jimin why he was going instead of their parents, but Jungkook had then remembered that Jimin's parents were on an anniversary trip the same week.

Jungkook's soulmate had been writing to him throughout the week, which had given Jungkook a warm feeling in his chest. But, he was still sour that he had to wait so long, just to even get a word from them. It annoyed him. So he decided to be a little asshat and use forever to respond- the other usually would write to him while Jungkook was at work so he didn't really have time to respond- and when he did, it would be short answers.

Yes, Jungkook was being petty, but he didn't give any flying fucks about that.

"Yo Jungkook~" Jimin's voice came from the hallway "Are you ready? We really need to leave, and you've been inside the bathroom for over 30 minutes now."

Jungkook sighed and did one last brush through his hair, he did love being around children. But not teens. Teens gave him a spook. Before he went out of the bathroom to meet up with Jimin, he made finger guns at his reflection and clicked his tongue, as if saying 'looking good handsome'.

"You use more time than my sister," Jimin sid and grabbed his car keys, "We're legit going to be late and my sister is not happy with that fact."

Jungkook shrugged and put on his shoes. He was mentally preparing himself to be scolded by an 11-year-old, Jimin's little sister didn't hold back with her opinions. A shudder went through his body as he remembered the time she said he looked like a witch on every type of drug the time he was 5 minutes late because he was doing his hair. Now that Jungkook thought about it, Jimin was very much like his sister. Not being scared to tell their mind.

"So what exactly am I joining in on?" Jungkook asked once they had exited his apartment and he had locked the door.

"Eh, it's nothing big," Jimin answered, "It's just something for parents. But as mine are not home I'm being the good brother I am by stepping in for them. So be ready to get hit with questions such as are you two a couple? Awe teen dad? It must've been hard and so on."

"Oof," Was all Jungkook said. They exited the apartment building and made their way towards the red Honda Jimin owned, in the front seat Jungkook could see a girl with her hair neat bun with a red bow.

Jimin's sister, Park Chaerin, had her head out from the car window. She was chewing on a piece of gum and she smiled the second she noticed them coming towards the car

"Wow, thought I'd be waiting for yet another hour," Chaerin giggled, she jumped from the front seat to the back seat as the front was Jungkook's assigned seat.

"Blame Kook over here," Jimin said as he got into the driver's seat, he smiled at Jungkook as he put the keys in and started up the car.

"Dammit Jungkook, now we're late!"

"Chaerin language!"

"Korean."

____________________

"Yoongi," Jeongin quickly grabbed onto the older's hand, "Can we go back home... I don't feel like being here anymore."

As much as Yoongi too would have liked that, he didn't want to meet an angry Sunmi because he ditched this very important day of getting to know the parents of the kids in Jeongin's class. It was also an excuse so she could have the house for herself and have a spa and relaxation day. How envious he was of her.