oh wow

Rihanna POV

Ayo all yall don't be tinking mi dead n shit. Mi just in a comma, its crazy mi can here everything happening to me. The lady taking care of me 'ounds young mi like her. Something about her singing made mi feel safer so that put ease to my nerves. She sounds real southern she got a thick ass accent but mi do too. She has many babies but mi do too, she don't know how to work a dick so I dont know how she got all those kids but yea. Oh and yea I felt when she accidentally jacked me off. I can feel everyting. Mi gwaan have mi babies come up here when I wake up. I got business to do drugs to sell.

°

So this has been a cycle fa like 6 weeks. Although today something was different. I got up got my kids ready then dropped them of a school and daycare and all that good shit, then I sent my babies with Tiffany. I got dressed and went to the car, but before I went to work I stopped at star bucks. I got inline behind this fine light skin. He seemed to notice me, because he turned around he's way talker than me I thought and that made me smile.

Hey im Aubrey but my people call me Drake he said extending his hand for me to shake amd I gladly excepted. Hey im Beyonce I said not breaking eye contact it tasted like that for what seemed to be forever. So what bring you here I asked wanting to change the subject ummm im actually here for my sister Rihanna he said as his body language quickly changed. Oh umm sorry what happened I ask wanting to know. I dunno all they said was she was in a comma I've been in Barbados with her kids He said as he looked at the ground. I then pulled him in for a hug and he excepted it making me smile. Is this sister by change Robyn Rihanna Fenty I ask them he pulls away smiling hard at me.

U know her he said smiling

I been knowin her for about a month now I said getting kinda sad thinking that she hasn't woke up yet

What you mean he saud confused

Im here 24 hour nurse meaning when she wakes up and goes home im coming with her I said shrugging and she's in a coma I take care of her I say looking diwn at my feet. He then hugged me and barried his head in my neck as I felt a tear on my neck. I hugged him back tight. Thank you he said as we pulled away from the hug.

You know whay do you just wanna go to the hospital and see if she's awake

Yea thats a plan

Who did you come with

My sister Melissa, my brother shawn, and my other brother Kanye

Ok ill meet you there then roon 423

Ok thanks see ya

See ya

With that I went to the hospital and went to Rihanna's room ready to check her and clean her up before brake comes. I came in singing this song I made that I made. Its called 'Heaven' my baby Empire was supposed to have a twin but He died. So music was my way to escape then I made this song. As I walked in singing my song I didn't look at Rih because I had headphones in. I went to the closet to get her a new gown and some socks with the wash clothe. I was holding everything ontop of a dry off towel. Before I went to her bed I took my heals off.

 Before I went to her bed I took my heals off

I look damn good might I add. As I put some socks on I started to sing Perfect by ed sheeran because Robbie likes that song. As I turned around I screamed because she was right behind me. She shouldn't be outta bed she cant walk, but I mean I guess the crutches help alittle. I was so scared that I dropped everything in my hands. She was a solid 5 inches taller than me, wow her eyes are green they are really pretty. Sorry mama mi just was in the bafroom she said as she started to pick up all the things. She walked over and sat back on the bed but I couldn't move. She was amazing BB mi gwaan get loney over 'er by meself she saud patting the bed for me to come lay next to her.

We then laid down together looking up at the ceiling. Ya know I 'erd everyting you been telling mi she said as she turned on her side to face me. I glanced at her then turned on my side to look at her. You did I said smiling yea the little nickname, telling me 'bout you, your sister, your kids, and your singing She said propping up her elbow to focus on me. I just smiled like a idiot as I started to blush, I then got propped up on my elbow too. I know I cant sing bu- she put her finger over her lips to indicate for mebto be quiet so I did. Yea you can, your amazing at it. Me gwaan look forward to you singing to mi ereday she said smiling at me looking into my eyes. Ya know mi didn't tink you would be tis pretty she said outlines my facial features with her pointer finger and running her thumb across my lips. Your eyes are amazing I say smiling playing with her hand thanks mama she said as she wrapped her arm around my waist resting her hand on my lower back. Mi love your deep voice its really pretty she said as she looked into my eyes. Your eyes are lovely she said as she touched my long eyelashes making me close my eyes.

Sing to me she whispered putting her head in my neck pulling me closer by my waist.

Ok I said as I started to sing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. After I finished singing I could feel her lips grazing against my neck. Ya know mi got chilren too she said while her head was still in my neck. Really I asked her playing in her curls she nodded as she rubbed her hands on my waist and hips. Tell me about them I said smiling getting comfortable and thats exactle what she did. She told me about her kids and I told her more about mine, we talked for hours then we both fell asleep together with eachother. Ive never had this feeling before but im not scared of it this time I think I can handle it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...