And just like that! She was gone

Beyoncé

I've been thinking about what Kim said to me. Would Robyn really hate me if I didn't help Azul. I just hope my baby Azul gets back to normal.

"Beyoncé the kids wanted to see if we could all go to the park today?" I was in my room picking up all the girls toys. "Umm yeah. Why not." I shrugged looking over my shoulder to see Rihanna standing there leaning against the door.

"Robyn we have went over this. In the house you have to use the crutches. I can't win with this girl. "Don't worry bey I got you. Sometimes their hard to walk with." I nodded picking up the last of the girls toys.

"It's okay Rihanna as long as your healing I'm happy." She gave me a hug and I gladly excepted. I love the feeling of her warm body against mine. I helped her down the steps and once we were at the bottom all I seen were the kids everywhere running.

"Now if one of y'all bobble head asses fall it's not my fault!" I yelled looking at my girls who were doing everything except sitting down. I looked over to see Rihanna's y'all ass limping to the kitchen as if all these kids weren't running around.

I followed her into the kitchen and she had the envelope in her hand.

Dang I forgot to grab it

"Bey what is this?" She held the letter about to open it up. "Nothing special Rob." I shrugged trying to grab the letter but failed when she moved a little to fast for me. "Rob stop before you fall. Just give me my mail." She looked at me and rolled her eyes still assessing the letter that had enough information to change my life.
"Tell me and I'll gladly give it to you." I took a deep breath nodding. "It's the letter telling me who the babies father is. Are you happy now!" I don't know why but for some reason my eyes started to sting. I was about to cry.

"Yo Giselle don't cry." She dropped the piece of mail back on the counter top walking over to me the best she could. "Yo G im sorry. I shouldn't have made you tell me." She pulled me into a hug and I rested my head on chest.

"It's okay rob. I would've told you but I didn't think you'd be interested." I mumbled still taking in her scent. "Of course I'm interested. What made you decide to find out?" I pulled myself out of her arms to look her in her eyes.

"If we are being completely honest it was because of what you told me. What if their father wants kids. Sometimes it's hard for me being a single mother. Sometimes I need help." I shrugged looking down at the ground. A tear dropped from my eye. I felt like somehow I was doing something wrong.

"Listen bey. We have known eachother for a short time, but in that time I've come to see that you have a heart of gold and you deserve the world. I'm your friend. I want the best for you. I don't want you to pressure yourself and open the envelope if you aren't 100 percent ready for the name inside of it." She looked me deep into my eyes and she interlocked our fingers with one another. I looked at the envelope on her marble counter top.

I looked at her before I grabbed the envelope and rip it into two pieces. I want to know but I dont. This is a life changing piece of information and I'm not ready to give up the life that I have now.

I threw all the little squares of paper off the counter and dumped them into the trash.

"Ya know bey if you ever need to talk or want to tell me something I'm here." I felt her arms snake around to my waist. "I know." We stood together for some seconds then we heard Zakarie crying.

She probably needs to be fed right now. I helped Rihanna on the couch then I grabbed Zakarie from the swinging chair she was in.

"Awww what's wrong with mamas baby." She rested her head on my shoulder while I bounced her. She was back sleeping in a matter of minutes. I took her upstairs and put her on my bed. I put pillows all around her so she wouldn't role off the bed.

I left the room and was about to go downstairs when I heard something fall in Robyn's room. Her door was cracked open. I walked to her room making sure to be quiet. I listened and after a while the noises stopped. I walked into Rihanna's room and I didn't see anyone of anything. Her window was open. I walked over to her window and slid it back closed. All if a sudden I felt cloth over my nose. I tried to fight the person the best I could but it was no use. I felt my eye lids get heavier and within seconds I was met with darkness.

Rihanna

It's been about 40 something minutes. It was about 4 pm. I had just made a snack for all the kids. I was going to wake up Beyoncé earlier but she gets cranky when people wake her up. I do however need to get Zakarie so I can change her.

"Empire go get Zakarie so I can change her. Be very careful coming down the stairs and don't wake up your mother." I looked over my shoulder to see her making her way up the stairs. After about 3 minutes she came back down the stairs. She had this confused look on her face.

"Empire where is Zakarie?" She didn't have my baby in her arms. She didn't have any baby in her arms. "I dunno Karie wasn't up there. Momma wasn't either. Are you sure they were upstairs?" She walked toward me.

"What do you mean they aren't up there." I started to walk toward the stairs. I went up the stairs and went to Beyoncé's room. She wasn't there and neither was Karie. I shelled every bathroom, closet, hall closet, and under every bed. They weren't there.  I went to my room and they weren't there.

It's kinda chilly in here

I had goose bumps. I looked around and I couldn't help but notice the window was open. Now I'm getting a little scared. I looked around the room further and there was no trace of Beyoncé. I looked under the bed and I immediately knew what the item was.

I pulled it from under the bed. It was Zakarie's binky. "Rihanna Yoshi is crying!" I heard Empire yell up the stairs.

"FUCK!" I yelled punching the ground.
I pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"Hello?" I heard
"Yo drake we have a problem. You, Kanye, Shawn, and Melissa need to get here now!" I was trying to stay calm but I couldn't.
"What's up Rob!?" I heard shuffling in the background.
"Someone took bey and Zakarie! Hurry up nigga!" And with that I hung the phone up and hurried back downstairs to grab Yoshi.

Shit man!