not again

Robyn

I was putting on clothes for the day and I heard a knock on the door. As I got my crutches and started to make my way to the door Beyonce beat me to it. She looked real good; she had on a fairly high robe with furry footy socks and her hair was done. Once she answered the door the girl from the other day camd in with another girl. "Whats up nigga" the girl said pushingpast Rihanna into the house. "So where the bitch" the girl asked while that sat on the couch in the living room. I went in my room real quick put on some slides. I had on a robe, some under garments, and some fluffy pink slides to match my robe. Then I just left my messy state it in its current state. I then woke all the kids up before I grabbed Zakarie and Yoshi, then I put them on my hip. Hermosa put her hair up in a messy bun them Summer and Azul (big Blue's nickname) followed close behind me. Once we madd it down the steps each kid made it down the steps they raced to the ladies.

"Mommy" Summer yelled before jumping into the ladies arms. Once I actually looked at them the girl that was Summer's mom looked real fake. "Im Kim and you are" she said with a attitude looking me up and down, Might I add my robe was real short. "Beyoncé" I said looking back at them before I took a seat on the side of the couch by Rihanna. Once I sat down all my kids sat on either the couch or on the carpet by me. As the girls talked to they're kids Rihanna wanted to feed Yoshi cause mommas baby was hungry. I handed Yoshi to Rihanna before I went into the kitchen to heat up a pre made bottle of milk. I also made one for Karie cause I know my sunshine is hungry.

I then walked back in with 2 bottles in my hand and I tried not to look at the girls but they were looking into my soul. I then sat back down by Rihanna before I handed her the bottle. As she played with Yoshi I couldn't help but smile. As I fed Zakarie I seen Empire trying to grab Kim's obvious wig.

"asseyez-vous maintenant avant de vous embarrasser" I snap at Empire then she came running from behind the couch to the carpet to sit by me.

"oh por eso estás en problemas" Hermosa said in spanish and then all the girls started crying and the Empire looked like she was about to cry. I shook my head at them "s'excuser" I said and they all nodded. "désolé empire" they all said then hugged and I smiled. I then looked at Karie and seen she was about done with her bottle so I grabbed her cloth and burped her. As I rocked her I looked up at everyone else and they looked at me and my kids like we were crazy.

"What was that" Kim said and I looked at her like sge was dumb. "We were talking" yea I know that but what language" the other girl said. "Oh French and Spanish" I said and Rihanna's eyes got big. "They are fluent in both" she said and I nodded. "We have Latina in our family and for a hospital trip we went to France so I tought them" I said and they all nodded. "Can they say something" She asked and I nodded looking at the kids.

"Sí mamá tonta acaba de decir que el tonto Kim" Hermosa said and I tried so hard not to laugh. "What'd she say" Kim asked "she said she liked your hair" Empire said then looked up at me.

"maman c'est une perruque laide" Elle said and I chuckled alittle. "Las mamás son más bonitas que ellas" Janae and Jamie say at the aame time making me laugh. I then flipped my long curly hair makung them all laugh.

"beaucoup plus de belles mamans" Kizzy said playing in my hair. I looked at them and they were so confused and that alone made me laugh because they had no idea. "Ok Summer and Kim it was nice of you to drop by but me and Bey have to di therapy. Bye!" Rih said pushing them out the door making me smile. After that we continued the day like it was a regular other day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

This is now Yoshi

Minus the blue hair and thats a girl