Prologue

(*17 years ago*)

September 01,1997

"It's twins!" The doctor exclaimed,enthusiastically.

"You hear that,kiddo? You have two youngerros." A middle-aged man,said,patting a six-and-a-half year old boy's head

"C-Can I name them!??" The boy exclaimed,sounding proud.

"Sure." His mother shone a radiant smile.

"K-Kookie! Anddd~ Ggukie!" The boy stuttered,making the three adults melt in awe.

"Technically,it wouldn't be a name." The man laughed,making the little boy frown.

"How about.. Jeongguk..and the younger one will be Jungkook? So you can be able to use those little nicknames of yours." The mom suggested.

"I likey!" The boy jumped in joy.

The boy let go of his bunny stuffed-toy before nearing his mother and two gifts wrapped in blue blankets.

"Hewwo! J-jeongguk..Jungkook."

"I promise to be a good brother"

..........

"I promise to be a good brother.."

A tear rolled down my cheek,as Jungkook pounded into me harshly,as I saw a glimpse of a wanking Jeongguk next to me,moaning my name.

"T-Taehyung-..h-hyung." They both moaned at the same time.

"I-It h-hurts..stop..p-please." I tried to grab ahold of Jungkook's thighs to stop the motion,nevertheless he quickened the pace.

"God,you are tight.." Jungkook said,in euphoria.

"I'm c-cummi--" Both exhaled a breathous moan,as white strings of liquid spurted like a fountain pen.

I laid,tired on the sex-scented bed,as we stopped to get a breather.

"You were awesome,today,Taetae.." Jungkook said,grinning from ear-to-ear as he pecked my sweaty forehead.

"Next time,let me do him" Jeongguk interrupted,sounding dissatisfied,of not fvcking me.

"Hey! Don't complain! You took his virginity,you self-centered prick!" Jungkook argued.

"So what? It didn't state in the Bro Code that 'the devirginizer only gets one time',now did it?" Jeongguk spat

Don't I get a say in this? I thought.

"Uhmm..P-please d-d--"

"Boys!! We're home!" A feminine voice hollered from downstairs.

"Shit! It's mom. Gguk! Clean Taetae.."

"And maybe ravish him in the bathroom? Good idea.."

"No! What--"

Without finishing the sentence,I got carried by two muscular arms down to bathroom.

"Stupid Jungkook,I'm older~" Jeongguk whined.

"Ggukie." I trailed.

I examined his face,with squinting eyes.

The only differences I took were Jeongguk had a scar on his right cheek,as Jungkook had on his left.

Both were muscular and had lean figures,and both were big. They were literally the embodiment of Greek Gods.