I

jth

"I'm doing what a good sibling does." I innocently remarked. As jaws dropped even more.

"N-No way." Jin-hyung said,still in shock.

I playfully rolled my eyes,as I neared the two attention-grabbers. Both bulky with their signature looks of white and timbers.

As they laid their bored eyes on me,it changed to a playful one as they waved enthusiastically.

"Yo! Taetae!" Jeongguk--I mean Jungkook waved.

"Yah,could you be a little more inconspicuous,brother?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes.

"Mianhe.. But look!" Jungkook grabbed my hand as he neared his twin.

"Taetae.. I thought we were clear about meeting at the entrance." Jeongguk rose an eyebrow. As I mumbled an inaudible apology.

"Anyways,let's go. I swear people are slowly undressing me with their stares." He continued,closing the book he was carrying.

Jungkook and I agreed,as we walked side by side,and when I mean side by side, I was sandwiched by two muscular rabbits.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi-hyung called from the side,grabbing me.

"Hey! What are you doing with our brother? Hmm?" Jungkook called out,noticing my sudden discomfort.

And to say Yoongi almost melted in fear was an understatement,but managed to keep composure.

"We just needed to talk,that's all."

"Just go ahead. Hmm? Knowing how outspoken Jungkook is,he'll get you both to your classes." I said,as a complaining whine escaped Jungkook's mouth.

"Okay,brother. Keep safe. And you oversized bunny. Let's go." Jeongguk grabbed Jungkook by the collar,dragging him down the hall as people went to the sides,making way.

...

"So? What do you want to talk about?" I asked Yoongi and a still shocked Jin.

"Hmm.. What are we gonna talk about.. Maybe, how the hell do you have siblings? Twins for one!" Yoongi said.

"Simple,my mom and dad had sex and two sperms--"

"Tae,I don't think that's what he meant." Jin laughed.

"Firstly,are they older or what?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh,they're younger."

And thus the two of them were dumbfounded.

"How the fuck are they younger than us!?" Now they are just being self-conscious.

"Can you let me go now? Class is about to start." Without waiting any reply, I stood up,before proceeding to my class.

//

After five ambushes of girl crowds asking 'who those sex gods were' and three threats saying 'who the fuck are you to them'. I finally reached my first class.

And there,sat the twins.

"Taetae!!" Jeongguk waved,as he playfully played with the chair in between the two of them.

"We saved you a seat!" Jungkook smiled.

"Technically,you threatened anyone who sat in between you" A girl spoke.

"Fuck off. No one even gets the privilege of being in between us,if you know what I mean." Jeongguk raised a challenging eyebrow as he smirked. Leaving everyone in the room flushed in red.