〈 09 〉

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER NINE
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER NINE• ᴅᴀᴛᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Last night was the first night we slept in different rooms. Are we really falling apart that bad? It all just seems like he doesn't even care anymore. All he does is work and do cocaine and all we do is argue.

"Mommy!" Saeun exclaims as she and Taesung run into the room you slept in.

"Good morning, babies!" You sit up and kiss them. "Why are you both so dirty?" You ask after seeing how they were covered with flour and had chocolate on their noses.

"Because of this."

You look up after hearing Taehyung's voice and see him walk in with a tray. The tray holds pancakes, eggs, hash browns, and orange juice. He sets it down on the nightstand and he sits in front of you.

"I missed you last night." He apprises as his hands rub your thighs lovingly.

"Look," Taesung tries to whisper to his sister. "Daddy loves mommy very much."

You look over at them and chuckle.

"And we love you both too," Taehyung says and pulls them to his lap. "Do you guys wanna stay at grandma's tonight?" Taehyung asks and they nod happily.

"Why are they going to stay at grandma's?" You cluelessly ask.

"Tonight is our date night." Taehyung informs you.

"Oh." You awkwardly answer. "We're still doing that?"

"Yes? Unless you don't want to."

"No no. I do." You reply. "I just thought that after yesterday-"

"I won't let yesterday ruin our plans." He smiles. "You're too important to me."

You smile back and Taehyung tries to kiss you, but Taesung interrupts.

"I'm hungwee!" He whines and you giggle at how he still struggles to say some words at times.

"I have food for you both too!" Taehyung chuckles. "Let's go get it and come back to keep mommy company."

• • • •

Jiwoo opens the door and grins before hugging her son and grandchildren. They kiss Taehyung goodbye and run into the house to the playroom.