〈 12 〉

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWELVE
ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWELVE• ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

You arrive back home after picking up your kids from your moms. You open the door and greet Hana in the kitchen.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"He's upstairs with Miss Nari." Hana informs.

"Nari? Why is she here?" You question.

"They're talking about Maliént. That's the only important thing after they bombed the Candreva house."

"They what?!"

"Yeah. It happened this morning."

"But Jiwoo didn't tell me anything." You mention confused. "Are the boys okay?"

"Jin and Jimin are in the hospital. The others weren't home."

"Oh my god," You whisper. "If they bombed the Candreva house, a high-security house, with no problems they could bomb ours as well."

"Taehyung wouldn't let that happen," Hana answers confidently. "He'll get rid of every single one before they get to his family."

• • • •

"Look, the best thing we can do is lay low."

"We have been. It's time we fight back and you know it." Taehyung answers.

"Why don't you just leave this to your dad?" Nari asks. "You're way too stressed."

"I can handle stress."

Nari stands up from her chair and walks around the desk to the other side. She leans against the desk and Taehyung looks up at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Doing what I'm good at," Nari slowly kneels down, eyes locked on his. "I can help you with your stress."

Nari separates Taehyung's thighs and rubs her palms against his inner thigh.

"Stop."

She reaches for his belt, but his hands stop her.

"I said stop."

"Why?" She asks annoyed.

Taehyung huffs. "Get out."

"What?"

"Get out!" Taehyung demands.

Nari scoffs and rolls her eyes before standing up and walking towards the door. You were about to open the door, but it opened before you reached the doorknob.