〈 14 〉

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOURTEEN• ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

It has been exactly a week since you last spoke to Isao. He's been trying to reach out but you kept ignoring him. Maybe it was the fact that he kissed you... or because you kissed him back.

After multiple missed calls and millions of texts, you decide to answer. He asked if you guys could meet up to talk and you said yes which is why you were now opening the door to a cafe.

You look around and see Isao wave from the back. He sends you a warm smile and you send a small one in response. Isao stands to his feet when you reach him and he pulls you into a hug.

"Hey," He greets. "Thank you for meeting with me."

He pulls away and you both sit. "Of course."

Isao clears his throat. "We both know I like you but kissing you was a mistake. My feelings for you are really strong but I need to understand that you're already with someone."

"Isao," You sigh. "I like you being my friend. You've done so much for my kids and me, but I just don't see you that way."

"Is that why you kissed me back?"

"I don't know why I did that."

"Well I do." Isao reaches over the table and grabs your hands into his. "A part of you likes me but knows we could never happen as long as you're with Taehyung."

You pull your hands away. "If you're suggesting I leave Taehyung for you-"

"That's not what I'm saying." Isao interrupts. "What I'm saying is that I'll wait for you."

"What?"

"When you come to your senses that Taehyung isn't the guy he used to be, you'll leave him and I'll be here."

"You sound delusional right now."

"Delusional? You're the one that's still with Taehyung after he cheats." Isao raises his tone.

His eyes widen after realizing what he had just said. You scoff and shake your head in disbelief.

"If you think degrading Taehyung with lies is giving you any points with me, you're wrong."