Chapter 3

Ochako was still staring at his crimson eyes. Bakugou had enough, he waved his hand in front of her face. Ochako came back to reality and awkwardly said, "Oh my gosh, sorry about that! Haha, sorry I zoned out. You know?" Bakugou just gave her a look. "Anyway, it's getting late." 

"Oh right! Wanna head back to the dorms?"

"Tch. I'm going back by myself."

"Cmonnn! Please?" 

Bakugou couldn't deny her, especially with the sad look she had on her face. 

// Bakugou's POV //

Tch. Why does she have to make that stupid face?? Ugh, it reminds me of a fucking puppy. "Fine, just don't bother me to much." Ochako fucking nodded with a smile of a 2nd grader. It was kinda cute thou- SHIT WHY AM I THINKING THAT?!?

Round face looked at me with a confused face, "Hey, Bakugou... Are you alright?" By now my face was hella red out of fucking embarrassment. "Of course I'm fine, bitch." She was in shock for some damn reason, "Bakugou! Didn't I tell you that it wasn't nice to call girls bitches?" That got me pissed as hell, but I was surprised she still remembered that. "What do you want me to call you a hoe?" She shook her head as in no, "Is it that hard to call me, Ochako..?" Ugh, she had a fucking sad look on her face again, but I just ignored her. Why the fuck would I call her by her real name anyway?

The rest of the way to the dorms was in silence.

We were getting close to the dorms and I felt like shit for well, being a peice of shit. And I thought I had to say something. "Um.. sorry Ochako."
And then I rushed off to my dorm.

// Ochaco's POV //

"Um.. sorry Ochako." Bakugou said as he rushed off. I wanted to go after him and ask why he called me Ochako? Most people call me Uraraka instead of Ochako. I'm just surprised he called me Ochako, instead of round face or bitch...

I made my way to my dorm and changed into my pajamas. For some reason, I had a weird feeling in my chest...

..No no! It can't be!

I decided to call Mina over and talk about some guy stuff.

"Oo! Girl are you're having guy problems??" Mina would ask.

"Haha! Of course not! Just for the future, you know..?"

"Mhmmmmm, sure. Anyway, what do you want to know?"

"Well..stuff like. How do I know if I like someone..?"

"Well, you have this weird feeling in your chest, you have butterflies in you stomach when your around the guy, anddddd you blush a whole lot around him!"

"Oh...okay."

"Ooo! Do you want to know how to kiss someone???"

I'm not sure if I want to ..kiss him.. but maybe just in case, her advice will help.

"Sure."

"Okay! Soooo you grab his face and you just put your lips on his! Well unless you want more th-"

"Yeah, no thanks! I don't need to know that, haha."

"Oh! Okay!"

"Anyway, how do you know this stuff?"

"Hehe! I might have a crush of my own! But shhhh!"

"Ooo, Mina!" I nudged her shoulder.

"Mhm! Well, I'm gonna go! See ya tomorrow maybe?"

"Yeah! Well bye!"

I closed the door after her, I then sat down on my bed and started to think, do I like Bakugou?