Chapter 12

"Ochako?"

Was all I heard, he barely ever calls anyone by their first name. My face was in his chest and I slightly looked up at him, "Yes..?"

"Ochako I um- shit man, this is hard to put into words." Bakugou said slightly angered at himself.

"It's okay! Just say it simply." I replied, I'm hoping he's going to say what I'm thinking.

He pulled me away a little and looked directly at me, "Ochako, I love you." His face looked really embarrassed and red, it made me giggled a little.

"Awe. I love you too, Katsuki!" I'd say and give him a tight hug, he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head, how cute.

"Does this mean we're dating..?" Bakugou asked a little awkwardly.

"Hehe, I guess so?"

"Maybe we could um- go on a date?"

I nodded, "That'd be great!"

----

It was around 11pm and me and Bakugou we're heading back to the dorms, "So when did you become so soft~?" I teased.

"What! I'm not fucking soft! I'm tough!" Bakugou replied with a bit of anger.

"I've noticed you've been more soft nowdays, haha."

"Would you rather have me curse every five seconds when I'm around you?"

I shook my head, "Not that I mind, but it's cute when you get angry at everything."

He blushed a little and let out a 'tch'. "By the way, where would we go on a date?"

"I'm not sure where we could go, but maybe we can figure it out tomorrow?" I suggested as we got to the dormitories.

"Fine. I'll see you tomorrow then, round face."

"Heyyy!! You don't have to keep calling me that!" I puffed up my cheeks.

"We'll see about that." Bakugou chuckled. And so he waved me goodbye and I went into my dorm. I then fell asleep.

-----

I woke up to my alarm going off, I changed into some work out (training?) clothes to do my morning work out.

Everything was going as usual till a familiar voice called my 'name', "Round face??" It caught me off guard a little as I turned around to see Bakugou. "Oh! Bakugou?? What are you doing here??"

"Well I remember a little ago you told me that you're doing this work out shit in the mornings and thought of checking up on ya." Bakugou replied.

That's kind of sweet that he wanted to check up on me, "Ohhh! I was kind of finishing up actually." I released the rocks that have been floating up in the air.

"Damn that's a lot of rocks." Bakugou would say as he looked at the rocks.

"So Bakugou, where do you wanna go for um, our date?" I asked a little shyly.

"What about Italian?"

I nodded with excitement. Everyone loves Italian! "Sure! I think I know a place not too far from here actually!"

"Also, can I call you Katsuki?" I asked him, as he blushed a little and shyly nodded. "Awee! Look who's being shy and cutesy!"

"What! Fuck no! I'm not as shy as you." Bakugou said as he rolled his eyes a bit as I giggled. "Tch. You can call me whatever shit you want."

"Aw, yay!" I started to head back to the dormitories and Katsuki followed behind. He took my hand and looked at it for a quick moment before looking over at me, "Why's your damn hand bruised?"

The look he gave me scared me a little bit, "Um, well because I was practicing a moment ago..?" Katsuki rolled his eyes again, "I know that, but why would you get to the point where hurt your damn self?"

I shrugged, in all honesty I just bruised my hand on accident, not on purpose! "It was an accident okay!"

// 3rd POV //

Bakugou gave Uraraka an annoyed look. But he just left it alone and they returned to the dorms. "I'll see you in a little bit!" Uraraka said as she skipped off to her dorm and waved bye. Bakugou gave her a slight wave and went to his dorm as well.

Uraraka got ready for school and went downstairs to eat something for breakfast, she decided to make herself a quick toast. She finished up her breakfast and was off to school.

A lot of her fellow classmates were talking about the play, which made sense to her.

"Heyyy Uraraka!" Mina said as she skipped over to Uraraka's desk. "Hi!" Uraraka replied back with a wave.

"We all looked soooo cute in those dresses right?" Mina asked, Uraraka chuckled a little and nodded. "See Jirou! She agrees!" Mina said looking over at Jirou, but she just rolled her eyes.

Soon enough it seemed as if everyone has showed up except for Bakugou. When Aizawa came in and saw him missing, he told Kirishima that he'll give him some papers at the end of the day to give to Bakugou.

----

At the end of the day, Aizawa gave the papers to Kirishima and everyone was dismissed. Uraraka wanted to be the one who would bring the papers to him, but not all things go the way you want them to.

So she decided to wait for Kirishima to give the papers to Bakugou, and ask him what's up with Bakugou.

"Hey Kiri?" Uraraka said as she saw Kirishima walking out of Bakugou's dorm.

"Oh, hey Uraraka!" Kirishima then walked over to her.

"What's up with Bakugou?" She asked him curiously. "He's gotten sick for some reason." Kirishima replied.

"Is it a cold?" Uraraka asked and Kirishima gave her a nod. "Well I've gotta go, but I'll see ya tomorrow!"

After Kirishima left, Uraraka went and got some medicine for Bakugou, and after that went to Bakugou's dorm and knocked. She heard him say, "Who the hell is there?" in a really tired voice. "It's Ochako!" Bakugou slowly got up and went and opened the door.

"Hey-" Uraraka quickly ran up to him and made him sit back down on the bed, she brought a thermometer and started checking his temperature. "Oh my! Your temperature is high! Here lay down and rest! Do you want some water? Maybe soup?" Uraraka asked as she made him lay down and covered him with a blanket. "I'm fine, but water would be nice."

Uraraka poured him some water and gave it to him. "Here. I've brought some medicine that-" "I don't need no damn medicine, I'm not that fucking sick." Bakugou said as he cut her off, that seemed to upset her a little. "What are you talking about! Did you even hear me? Your temperature is so high! You poor thing! Here take this pill, it should bring your temperature down!" She said as she put a small pill in his hand.

"Does it taste gross? If it does I'm not swallowing it." Bakugou said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. "Nope! It's tasteless! So cmon hurry up!"

Bakugou just paused for a moment, and realized that she was being so kind a caring to him. So he did as he was told, "Happy?" Uraraka gave him a nod. "Now rest! I'll start the homework you've gotten since you're so sick, and so just in case anything happens I'll be here to help!"

When Bakugou seemed to have drifted to sleep, Uraraka got up and gave him a kiss on his forehead, "Gee, you're so cute and peaceful." She whispered.