Chapter 7

// Bakugou's POV //

Round face seemed that at any moment she'll pass out, not to mention she wasn't sitting up straight. I was about to shake her a little just as a 'ay don't pass out' but just as I was putting my arm close to her she flipped down on my shoulder. What the hell??

I wanted to get her off my shoulder but her face seemed so relaxed, and adorable.. Fuck it. I'm just gonna have to deal with this shit.

// No one's POV //

Ochako slept on his shoulder for around 15 minutes before waking up. "Hh-huh-h?" She'd yawn. "Ahem. You fell asleep." Bakugou responded as Ochako jumped up. "Oh my! Sorry Bakugou! I didn't mean to so that!" Bakugou got up and walked towards the door. "I'm going to head back to my dorm." Ochako sighed as he left. She started thinking to herself.

// Ochako's POV //

That's so embarrassing gosh .. Maybe I should tell Mina?

I called Mina about what had happened. She said she'll come over so I can give her more details. Around 5 minutes or so later there was a knock on my door. I got up from my chair and went over to the door and opened it.

"Hiya!!!" Mina said with excitement. I gave her a slight wave and she walked in. "Sooooo! Tell me exactly what Bakugou said when you woke up!"

I sighed. "He just acted normal about it! Like chill." I exclaimed. "That's a good thing!" Mina'd say.
"What how? It just seems like he was just annoyed and acted normal about it."

Mina shook her head in disappointment. "Of course! Because he thought it was natural! As if you two were already a couple!" I blushed a little, she wasn't really making sense but I just let her go with it.

------

It's been a week or so now. Everyone's been practicing all their play parts. I've been practicing with Bakugou, ever since that whole thing happened, he just forgot about it? Well I guess it just made things less awkward without us bringing it up.

I really loved practicing with him, I did enjoy practicing with the rest of my friends but with him it was different. Hearing his voice felt like he ment some of the things he said. Although he probably didn't mean any of it towards me and was just saying  to practicing for the play, but it sure brightened my heart.

Many of us got a song that you sang basically alone. I got a pretty dramatic one. I haven't been practicing it with anyone really, since I literally just song the whole thing. But I wanted to know what Bakugou thought about it.

// Bakugou's POV //

I was looking over at the songs we needed to practice, and then I heard round face call my name. "Hey, Bakugou?" I looked over at her, "What?" She fixed up her hair a little bit and said. "Well I've been practicing one of the songs I sing solo and I wanted to know what you think about it..?" Pfff. It'll be interesting to see her sing shit by herself. "Heh, why not?" She looked w but shocked, but then she started playing he background music and sang.

........"I'm searching and 

      scanning for answers, in

                           every line.".....

Her voice was so good, she sang really well surprisingly. Although she does sing good. It's just this time she sounded even twice as good?

She sang her last line, in a really dramatic voice. And after she finished she started to laugh a little. "What's funny?" She stopped laughing and said, "I don't think I did too good, haha." But she actually sang it really well and with emotion to my surprise. "You did good, alright?" She nodded and gave me a thumbs up.