_03_

(Name) found herself inside a forest. She don't know why and how was she in a forest but all she can say 'don't tell me this country has a secret detour?!' yup she was slightly crazy but that normal...will people who know how she was not a normal girl but hey, she never gone crazy enough to go to metal home ok?!

Will she was like Tarzan in the jungle, swinging to every vines she see till she saw a person and a house not far from her swinging body. She notice to pretty lady with one with long brown hair and one that is silver. She swing and spin to the air and landing in front of the surprise three but of course because she can't help the hobby being mean to every male she sees. She tripped the orange haired male making him land on his face in the forest floor.

"Wow, that's so cool!"-the brown haired girl.

"...ahm... where did you come from, miss?"- The silver haired lady.

"What gives, crazy woman?!"- The orange punk.

When (name) look up and meet the eye of the pretty silvity and like a playboy, she land on her knees and grab the silvity right hand and kiss it and says. "pretty, lady would you like to go out with me and leave that orange haired punk?" she tried to hit on the silvity to only receive shock scream from the other girl and laugh from the orange punk on the floor.

"Did she just mistook you as a girl?! Oh rat this is hilarious! Epic gold! Bwhahaha!" The orange haired teen laugh rolling to the ground.

"Ahm...sorry miss but im a male and I think im not interested in a homosexual relationship if I were a female." The silvity apologize with a slight tint of blush to his cheeks.

The kneeing girl then felt her heart break to two when she heard the woo... I mean male said and then realize she was touching a male and gone to give him an uppercut sending him to the girl, making a poof as the silvity transform to a rat. But she don't see this because she have run off screaming that "she have been touch by a male!" on the top of her lungs. Leaving the three with one still laughing till his stomach hurt.

"darn, that girl is sure is interesting" Kyo suhma the barrier of the cat curse said as he overcome the laughter of his but he can't still help but laugh when he remember the scene just now.

"Yuki-kun are you ok?" Tohru as the rat who poofed to his human form and change his cloth behind the tree. "I'm ok, miss Tohru." Yuki suhma the barrier of the rat curse says as he walk out behind the tree." It was good that she run away right away before she can see me transform...but where did that miss come from?" was the question he ask that made the other two to also question it on their head.

The two suhma don't even know that they have meet the phoenix barrier without even knowing but soon they will meet again and discover each other curses.