_11_

"do you think your story getting interesting, Mr Akito?" a shadow that hidden behind the cherry blossom spoke to the head of the household who narrowed his eyes at the intruder voice but don't move or speak to call out his special unit to dispatch this man. "I mean, you can be free from your curse in a different way... isn't it fantastic?!" a hint of insanity can be notice from the hidden person voice.

"I don't get why you are doing this..."the raven haired male utter out as he sigh. "Why are you trying to destroy the thing what fate is written? Are you not afraid of the concourses of your work?" through they don't meet eye to eye, they spoke like they old friend who become enemy to strangers.

"Why would I afraid of something that we made ourselves? You decide your fate and how it will end right? If you want your fate to be the same as the heaven decide and you should fallow it and don't be tempted by the lies and mare illusion. Through its tiring right? The cycle of the curse and never ending lame ending." The mysterious chuckle at his own words as through he, himself experience this and thought this through. "But sometimes we can't just help are self be drown by are our illusion because were tired of our life reality...reality that we don't want to face and rather dream, right?" his voice slowly turn to whisper. Soon the shadow disappear behind the tree, leaving the heir alone.

"don't be fooled huh?" he ask himself as he saw a familiar female flirting with some maids of the household in board daylight and stared at the blue sky. "It doesn't really matter what happen next, after all. It's too late now because I long have been drown in this dream." He close his eyes to relax and enter a dream... rather a memory of past, the possible future and the alternate reality.

.

The sun start to disappear from the sky and the light of sunset is the only thing that left behind. The hair (colored) female look around the backyard, searching for the familiar raven haired spouse of hers and saw a figure sleeping under the cherry blossom tree. She skip toward the tree and seat down beside Akito.

.

"PSs... ake...to....PSs..." Akito slowly open his grey coloured orbs to see a smiling (hair colour) hair and (eye coloured) orb stared right back at him. "Sorry if I wake you up, male-dude but you'll get sick if you stay here. Through I don't want to worry about you but your someone who can easily get sick yo'know?" worried smiled paint at her face as she offer a hand.

"You're worried about me? You're not worrying about me because of your mom right?" he narrowed his grey eyes in suspicion of the motive of the female, clearly not hiding it too. They then start to walk toward the house slowly pace, side by side.

"Will yeah. It's true that I hate males and all. But your clearly don't pass the standard of one." Ahh. He don't want to talk to her without stopping himself from choking her because of her boneless words and insult. He walk faster than her because of clearly piss look on his face. "And because you're to be my husband right? Someone that I destine to be with for life, though I don't really like this but you're grown in me, Akito-kun." A smile pasted on (name) face as she said this.

"w-what?!" surprise and bewailed by his companion words, Akito stop and look blushingly towards the female and luckily it quite dark in his direction, that it can hide his redden cheeks from the smiling girl. "Don't talk nonsense and ... I know you're not fine with this situation at all. So don't pretend." His voice turn cold as his face turn back to his original static face. "No one likes me after all. Because ...I"

"Do you know that seeds is like babies? They grow up will if the surrounding and what provided to them is healthy and good. Ahh... It's hard to explain but to put it simpler. Because of the Barden in your shoulder that cause what you are, what you thought about the world, the life around you or the people surround you. Sometimes we can't help but feel envy if other have, something we don't, like how other curse barriers can freely roam outside even they have curse and held them down from making friends right? And your stack here because of your sickness and the responsibility of being the head. You're a nice guy, Akito-kun. You're just afraid to be seen weak in front of others. Because you want to show that you're above them and not effected by a damn curse."

The wind blows around them, as silence surround them. The two lock gaze with each other eyes, staring deep within their soul, looking a hint of lies and truth. A smile in one face and a frown in another.

"I... I still won't believe you." the raven haired boy then turn his gaze away and turn back from the female. "When this thing is gone, you'll leave right?"

"Do you want me to stay, Akito-kun?"

"Will you?"

"Marriage is a sacred thing, of course I'll stay with you even where curse or you'll get tired of my face. Even through you're not a beautiful wife that will wear apron as I arrive home and say 'would you like to take bath? Or eat? Or both' in a seductive voice....bluhbluhbluh" Yup, (name) just have to break the moment with her crazy lesbian fantasy of hers, Akito sigh as he sweat drop at the female words but he was used to it. A small smile paste on his face as he walk slowly toward the female and grab her warm hands with his cold one. He felt spark as their skin touch but he wasn't bothered by it as he then start to drag the female who continue with her fantasy narration never even bothered being dragged around by Akito.

"---but you can wear wig and all. So it's totally fine." (Name) show a thumbs up at her own nonsense. As Akito frown not understanding the words at all but don't bother at all. "Just shut up ok?"

 "Yes."

...