_05.1_

"It's so boring....!"(Name) who was force to lock inside the room with Akito so they can get to know each other moan out as she again rolled around the floor from boredom. The male beside her just narrowed his silver eyes at the unruly woman as he drink his tea, trying to ignore the pleasant to his eyes.

"Hey, male-dude. I don't really talk to males that much but why are we locked here for hours!?" she says as she look at the guy in her rotated position with her hands balancing her body in the air. Akito narrowed his eyes as he look at his foolish fiancé act but found it amusing that she can do that and clearly she more fit to be a monkey than the barrier of the monkey this household.

"Mom said that males are all pervert and bad because they can easily manipulate woman because they are strong but you don't look like someone can be describe as strong nor ...manly." She leave the last word as a whisper but the raven haired still heard it and give her a glare." Shut up, woman" the male hiss at the woman.

(Name) pout from this but then flip to return her feet in the ground but she don't know that when she did this her skirt (her mom made her changer cloths.) flown and it made the raven haired male saw her (pattern) panty making the male cheek tinted with red. The oblivious girl turn around and saw that her spouse was red and thought he was sick.

"Male-dude...you're not sick are you?" she step back not wanting to get infected by the sickness. "Should I call the doctor male-dude? Oh! Doctor-dude might have cute nurses! Ohehehe!" then the girl who was slight worried earlier began to fantasise cute nurses in pink nurse uniform checking if she's sick or not.

The tint in the male disappears as he look at the girl in disgust when he heard the lesbian side of her surfacing and look away from the sight of her drooling state but in some part of his mind he can't help but felt jealous because his bride can never think of him that way because of her flows...that he promise to fix later on but the idea that her bride never been touch, communicate, and been a girlfriend of another made him slight happy...not that he'll admit that out loud.

...