_07_

It was a nice morning and it was one of the morning that can make someone slip in till the afternoon, will that was the plan of the raven haired heir if not for the constant shaking and poking on his side that is.

"...ake...wake...p...wake up!" he heard oh-so familiar voice of the unruly girl he know so much, the girl who was living in the next door of his room. Also the girl who have an access to the sliding door connect his room and hers. Yup it was, other than his fiancé and future spouse, (name) (surname).

The male slowly open his sleepy eyes to meet his fiancé wearing her gas mask and long jacket on with a knee length boost. "What the heck is your problem woman?" it was low but threatening voice he let out because clearly he was not a morning person...will if you think med afternoon morning that is.

"It's, 11 o clock, male-dude and I'm here just to ask permission to leave the compound."(name) says as she take distance from the male and cleaning the hand that she use to poke him like she touch the dirtiest poop in the world.

"Are you trying to mock me woman? And why do you need to go out?" the male clearly don't like this action of the girl and glared at her making her slight squeak and take more distance away from the male. Nope, she's not scared of him, rather she's scared if she can't take the presence of male and punch him. It would be dangerous to do so because one, this guy body is so weak to handle the blow and might die, she don't want to get arrested and her mom says that she most take care of the male and some other stuff. Sure she get use to the company of the male but bad habits die hard as other says.

"I want to return this book that I found lying in front of the gate to the weird person who left it." Then she saw a book with two males in a position that shouldn't be seen by a child or they will be scared for life. It was BL hentias manga. She was wearing gloves while holding it far from her body. "This book seem to forecast Male lovers??? I don't read much because it was fool of males and no woman on it." She says in disgust but she don't know that she was holding a porn comic book at all.

Akito look at the book, clearly he know what that book was and the desire to burn that was overwhelming.

"But look male-dude, don't you think you look the same like this male in the cover?! But the drawing through is not realistic but animation one yet it still look like you! And I read from the back that the raven male name was Aki...what a coincident don't you think?!" the girl exclaim pointing at the book and the raven male uke on it. "I'd say you're the Uke. What's a Uke? She continue to ask.

The heir who now have a devil king background behind him was losing his patience when he heard the coincident character and realize who made the book. Clearly it was not coincident because the only person who can make fool of him like this (except for [name] of course) it made him madder and snatch away the book away from the clueless girl and throw it to the courtyard after he slam the sliding door open. He take a flamethrower and burn the book to crisp.

(Name) was shocked at Akito action but don't question when she hear the male reason (which is clearly a lie)

"This is an item to make male evil to woman. It temp them to abuse them and hurt them that is why we should eliminate all those filths." Was he reason as he close the door and snap his hand, calling for his secret unit to clean the mess. [Yes he has secret unit! Will in this story that is.]

The girl nodded and promise to herself that she too will burn unholy books like that in the future. Clearly been fooled by her spouse.