The rest of my life (part 2, Finale)

I never saw Samantha again, and her cousin never accepted my friend request, so I'll never know what happened to her. I don't know what it was that drew me to her.

Maybe it was everything going on at school with the threats, or maybe it was the fact that she reminded me so much of Kaci that I couldn't help myself. Either way I was drawn to her, one way or the other. 

Samantha If you're reading this, I just want you to know that I wish we had more of a chance to become friends. I hope that some day we meet again, and that I can actually grow some balls to talk to you. You seemed like a really nice person, with a very lovable personality, and I hope you find someone that makes you happy.

As I said above, I'll never know what happened to her, and I will probably never see her again, so I think it's safe to say that she really is the one that got away.

** This story is 100% real. All of this actually did happen. The names used were genuine, I didn't change them at all. I hoped everyone reading this enjoyed, but I'm sorry to say this is the last part of this story, however I will be updating " The Conflict of Feeling" as regularly as I can. Thank you to everyone who took the time to read this story**