Sleepover

"Katrina, truth or dare?" Sam asks with a smirk. "Are you serious? We aren't in the 6th grade Sam!" Katrina retorts, crossing her arms.

"Cmon babe, don't be a scaredy-cat!" I say, nudging her arm. "Fine, fine! God you guys are annoying." she says, rolling her eyes.

"Truth." she adds on. "Wimp." Colby and I mutter at the same times. "I heard that!" she says annoyed.

"Sorry boo, keep going." I say with a smirk. "Yeah yeah." Sam smiles. "Have you ever thought of having sex with me before we started dating?" Sam asks.

"I didn't know this was a dirty truth or dare!" Katrina exclaims, pouting. "Answer the question Kat!" Colby says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Yes... Maybe...?" she stammers, as Sam smirks. "Okay yeah, let's keep this PG-13 thank you very much." I say, scrunching my face in disgust.

"Colby truth or dare?" Katrina asks. "Dare, because I'm not a wimp like you." he says with a smirk.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Grace, dirty style." she says with a wink. I gasp at her dare. "To the closet, both of you!" she yells at us.

Colby pulls me up from the floor and guides me to the closet, opening and closing the door afterwards once we entered.

"Don't be too loud in there love birds!" Katrina snickers, before running off. I blush at her comment.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to Co-" his lips crash against mine, startling me. I quickly kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

His hands grip my hips softly, as he grinds his lower area against mine. I moan against his lips as he speeds up.

I grip the hem of his shirt, tugging on it softly. He gets the memo and quickly pulls it off, making me blush harder.

"You're so cute baby." Colby says, kissing me roughly. I kiss him back with the same amount of force.

He quickly takes off my shirt and shorts in one swift motion. I tug down his sweatpants, revealing a huge bulge forming through his boxers.

I bite my lip at the sight I'm seeing. "4 minutes!" Sam yells from my room. I quickly take off my bra, as he pulls down my panties.

I rub my hand against his bulge, earning a groan as I pull down his boxers.

Colby lifts me up and onto a small shelf. He pushes everything off the shelf, before slamming into me. I moan loud, only to have his hand cover my mouth.

"Don't be too loud babygirl." Colby whispers in my ear, grunting afterwards. I grip his shoulders, as his pace quickens. "Colby I'm so closee!" I squeak out, squeezing his shoulders.

"Me too baby." he groans out. I tug on his hair as I feel him hit my g spot. "Fuck." I say, throwing my head back.

"1 minute!" Katrina yells.

I tug in Colby's hair harder as I feel my high approach. "Colbyy oh fuck!" I moan out, before releasing all over his cock. He groans, releasing after me.

He pulls out, licking my wet core quickly, before putting on his clothes. I do the same.

"Times up guys!" Katrina and Sam say in sync as they open the door. I hide behind Colby, embarrassed.

"You guys were surprisingly silent." Sam states, before walking away.

"What happened to PG-13?" Katrina asks with a smirk. "It was a dare!" I say, slapping her arm. She giggles before walking off to Sam.

"You up for round 2 baby?" Colby asks against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "Of course Colbs." I say, before slapping his ass quickly and running off.

I know this Chapter is shorter, that's my bad. I just don't have much ideas on what to write so please comment some things down!