Special Teacher ~Part 1~

I had to guys. ^^^^ 😂

Edited the book so if it doesn't match to the picture then that's why.

School went by in a flash, as summer came rising up. Everyone had already bolted out of the haunting school, throwing binders and papers on the floor, celebrating their escape.

I would be excited to escape this school, but my principal decided to keep me in his office to talk about my amazing job and how I could possibly get a scholarship.

Why couldn't he have done this yesterday!?

"Mr.Golbach, thank you for informing me on my good job, but I have to get going now. My mum has a special surprise for my brother and I." I explain quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course! You may be on your way." he informs me with a wink. My shy self becomes flushed as I quickly speed out of the small office.

I reach my gray locker, opening it up with a sigh of relief. I honestly thought I'd never be able to leave.

"Have a great summer Miss.Pepper! I'll see you next year." my principal says, walking passed me and towards the school doors. "You too Mr.Golbach." I whisper back.

A sigh escapes my lips once again as I shove my binders into my black bag.

In the corner of the hall, I see my English teacher staring my way. I smile shyly his way, seeing as he was admiring something. My eyes go down to my outfit, making sure it wasn't inappropriate whatsoever.

I look back up at him, only to see his blue orbs looking directly into my eyes.

My lip sinks in between my teeth as our gaze becomes heated. "Miss.Pepper." he announces, never breaking eye contact. I nod back, quickly grabbing my backpack and closing my locker door.

"May I have a word with you Gem?" he asks with his famous smirk. I gulp nervously, not knowing what he wants. "Of course Mr.Brock." I squeak out, quickly walking over to him.

He holds the classroom door open for me to walk inside. He then proceeds to walk inside as well, before shutting the door. "W-What would you like to tell me Mr.Brock?" I ask quietly, taking a seat in one of the desks.

My face becomes flushed as he strides in front of my desk. "You're always very quiet in class when I called you up this whole year. Why?" he asks, taking a seat. "I-Uh, I just don't like talking sir..." I whisper, hiding my face with my hands.

"Don't hide your beautiful face." Mr.Brock says, taking my hands and placing them down on the desk. "W-What?" I ask, a blush creeping up my cheeks. His hand then comes up to my cheek. To my surprise, I lean into his touch as sparks fly through my cheek.

My eyes shut as I place my hand on top of his, not in control of my actions anymore.

"So beautiful." he whispers, making my lips tug into a smile. He quickly gets up from his chair, before coming over to my side. My eyes pry open at the loss of his touch. He then lifts me up from the chair and brings me to his desk.

He sits down on his chair, pulling me onto him, straddling him. His hands touch my hips, making me jump in surprise. "What a-are you doing Mr.Brock?" I ask nervously, as his hands slide down my hips.

"I'm so horny for you." he whispers, gripping my thighs. I gasp at his tight grip. "and call me daddy."

"Why? You aren't my dad." I ask, crossing my arms. "Such an innocent girl." he says, stroking my cheek with one of his hands. A blush rushes up my cheeks as he looks at my lips.

"Daddy will make you such a naughty girl." his hands slide to my inner thighs. "But you aren't my d-" I was cut off by Mr.Brocks lips pressed against mine.

My eyes widen in shock.

My teacher's kissing me!

"Kiss me back babygirl." he groans, pressing our lips back together. I quickly kiss back, or at least attempt to kiss back.

Why am I kissing my teacher?!

My arms slowly wrap around his neck, as my hands sneak up to his hair. His hands reach closer to my area as my hands tangle into his hair, not caring how close he was to reaching me.

His finger grazes my clothed area, sending my hips to buckle down against his lap. "Fuck." he groans, as something underneath my bum becomes hard.

"Rub against me baby." he growls, slipping his hand into my panties. "What do you mean?" I ask in curiosity. His hand retrieves from my panties, and to my hips.

He then guides my hips to rock back and forth against his lap, speeding up as he throws his head back. "Oh yes! J-just like that!" he moans, sending a tingle through my area.

"Keep going babygirl." he demands, slowly slipping off his shirt.

What have I gotten myself into?

"May I take this off?" he asks, tugging at the hem of my baby blue sundress as I continue to roll my hips back and forth against him.

I nod, feeling so good down there from such a small movement. He quickly rips my dress off my body, revealing my white bra. "Mmm." he moans, rubbing his hands all over my stomach.

His hands slide to my back, unclipping my bra. I gasp as the cold air hits my breasts.

My hips stop rolling as I start to unzip his jeans.

I wanted more pleasure.

"Oh fuck." Mr.Brock moans as his area becomes bigger. I then slide down his boxers, leaving him bare underneath me.

His sneak fingers grip my panties, before sliding them off as well. "Are you a virgin?" Mr.Brock asks, gripping my hips. I nod slowly, embarrassed of my lack of experience.

"Great." he says with a wink, lifting me off his chair and onto his desk. He positions himself, before pushing in slowly. I gasp out in pain as my area grips onto him. "Oh god baby, you're so tight." he growls, pushing in more.

I wince, feeling my walls loosen up to his big shaft. He stops, waiting for me to adjust a little more.

By the second pleasure came rushing through my body, the feeling of him filling me up was amazing. "Move." I demand, buckling my hips for some movement.

He then starts to thrust fast, finally able to feel pleasure. "Ohhh!" I moan, as my head flies back in pleasure. Mr.Brock goes harder, hitting all the right places. "Bab-y, you feel so good!" he groans, digging himself further inside.

"I'm going to cum!" he groans, going so much faster. I cry in pleasure as a feeling starts building up in my stomach.

My body began to shake, making Mr.Brock go over the edge as he releases something inside me. He then pulls out, leaving me panting on his desk.

He kneels down, spreading my legs open more before pushing his face closer to my area. "What are you doing Mr.Brock?" I ask, while looking down at him.

"What did I tell you to call me?" Mr.Brock stops his movements. "What are you doing daddy." I breathe out unexpectedly. He groans, eager to do something. "I'm going to eat you out."

And just like that, I was a moaning mess. His tongue swiped my area as the feeling came back, proceeding to send my body to its shaking faze. "Cum for daddy." he demands, making me scream out in pleasure.

My body releases it's liquids as my breath became heavy. "That was ama-.",

"What in the world is going on here?!" Mr.Golbach yells, looking furious towards Mr.Brock.

...

There goes my scholarship.

I know it sucks, I haven't gotten much ideas but I'm sure my next update (Spoilers: Which might be tomorrow) will probably be way better!

Hope you enjoy!