Work Interview -Part 2-

My heart pounds against my chest as I think of what to wear to this 'Porn Shoot'. Just thinking about the shoot scares me.

Why am I even doing this in the first place!?

I'm showing off my body to most likely the whole world and it's all because the man is attractive? I'm really not thinking clear about this.

A heavy sigh escapes my lips as I put on my black lingerie set that I previously bought for this day. Saturday, a day where I'd usually be writing on my laptop looking like a complete nerd with my reading glasses.

That's my typical Saturday, but not today! Today's going to be an amazing journey of sex! Great.

I slip on a pair of jean shorts and a nice t-shirt tucked in.

This'll be fun...

Hint the sarcasm.

Maybe.

-

My hair flies through the wind as I enter the familiar building. The same phones ringing through the air, and the same nice fancy glass desk.

Let's hope I don't have to see that bitch again.

I shuffle my way towards the main counter, once again drumming my fingers against the desk as I see the client turned around, talking in a very high-pitched voice. New employee.

They then turn around, gasping in shock to my sight as I have frighten them. They place down the phone, before smiling at me.

"Goodness you scared me." she states, holding her hand to her chest. I giggle, finding her state of fear quite funny. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to scare you whatsoever!" I exclaim, leaning on the glass. She then smiles at me once again, giving me a warm welcome.

"How may I help you?" she asks politely, sending another smile my way. "I'm here to see Mr.Brock for a meeting... I think?" I say, hesitant on whether or not it was a meeting. "Ah, Yes! The shoot! What's your name?" she asks, looking at her computer, ready to type away.

I bite my lip softly, not sure whether I should say my name or not, not knowing if Mr.Brock put me as "Porn Shoot Client".

I sigh, giving up on my thoughts and speaking.

"Patty Mounston." I say, smiling as wide as I can. She types my name on the computer, searching up my importance here. Her eyes fill with wonder as she looks up at me. "Colby-I mean, Mr.Brock should be in the meeting room, which is beside his office to your left." she stammers, chuckling nervously.

"Thank you." I say politely, before proceeding to walk my way to the meeting room.

Shortly after my troubles to find Mr.Brocks office, I then find the meeting room, which was filled with cameras, computers, lightings etc. The sight of it all scared me, but I took a deep breath and walked right inside.

All eyes came falling on me, sending and uneasy wave of anxiety to corse through my body. "You made it in time." Mr.Brock or shall I say, Colby says. "Yup!" I reply, taking an awkward step to my right. Colby comes marching over with a wide grin on his face as his tux clenches onto his toned body.

His arms slither around my slim waist, making my cheeks flush with redness. "I'm glad you came." He whispers into my ear, not letting anyone else here. "Me too." I say breathlessly, looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes. "Let's get to work then." he growls seductively, sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's do it." I say with a small smile.

-

"Alright Patty, you need to be standing beside the bed as Colby comes in looking rather ravishing as ever." A cameraman says, placing me in the right spot as my body was almost bare.

My shirt was thrown off onto the bed, to supposedly look like I'm changing. I picked my shirt up and placed it on my arm.

I thought this was getting dumb until Colby came stomping into the scene, making my heart flutter.

His arms slither around my waist once again as I place my shirt on the clean bed. "Beautiful." he whispers, running his hands all over my bare stomach. I hum in response as his hands run into my shorts. The cameras come closer, zooming into our faces making me very uncomfortable. I still went with it because of the sensation Colby was giving me. I

"Nice lingerie set baby." he acts, slipping down my shorts to show off the rest of the set. "Beautiful body." he growls, gripping my waist roughly before turning me around.

Colby licks his lips as his eyes wander my almost bare body. Sparks run up and down my body, from his hard grip on my body.

Everything about this moment seemed so fantasied, but it felt so right. It felt so right to be in his arms, his dominant side felt right towards me.

I loved every bit of this moment, but I knew things were going to get a whole lot better than what I'd expect.

At least I'll know what sex feels like now...

Part 2!! Part 3 will be up Tomorrow so you'll have a 3 day update! I'm getting a little more inspired to write now which is amazing, but I don't want to get too excited or else it'll go away. I hope you enjoy the chapter!! The smut will be in part 3, so be patient ;)