Work Interview -Part 3-

-Very heated smut- (To me at least!)

His hands brush up and down my lingerie set as his clothes were thrown all over the room, leaving him in his boxers looking amazing as ever.

"Shall I take this off?" he whispers loudly, running his hands all over my body like a routine. I hum in response, not able to find the right words to speak. "Use your words babygirl." he demands, gripping my waist roughly.

"Please." I breathe out in a plead, leaning into his touch as our faces come closer together. "Mmm, I love the sound of your begging." he states, before ripping off my lingering set, leaving me bare in front of this horny man.

Colby growls seductively, snatching me in his arms as he attacks my neck for the first time. I gasp in shock, knowing that all we've been doing is touch each other, never kissing.

He sucks and nibbles on my neck, sending my head to fly back, giving him more access to continue his abuse to my bare and sensitive neck.

My slim hands find their way to his boxers as his hands grip my thick thighs, picking my body up as he does so. I squeal in surprise, releasing my grasp from his boxers, only to put my grip to his upper arms.

Colby quickly places my body down onto the comfy bed, before prying my legs open with a smirk. I gasp as his face comes in contact with my sensitive nub. "A virgin." he speaks, looking up at me.

I hide my face in embarrassment as everyone gasps in shock. "Keep rolling." Colby demands to the cameramen, rubbing my clit slowly, always keeping his eyes on mine.

"I'll make it your best first time." he whispers against my clit, before slowly rolling his tongue all over it, sending waves of pleasure to crash through my body.

Moans split through my lips as he quickens his tongue. Colby groans, before placing his ring cover finger against my entrance. He looks up at me, asking for permission. I nod, sinking my lip between my teeth as I do.

Colby smirks, before slowly slipping in his finger. A stinging sensation ran threw my lower stomach as he continued to sink his finger inside. He finally stops, waiting for me to adjust to his finger.

My head rolls back as he slowly starts thrusting his finger in and out. There was a little pain still left, but pleasure surely took over.

"I want you to be ready for me baby." he growls, quickening his pace, sending me over the edge. My cheeks became flushed from all the cameras witnessing this beautiful moment.

A feeling came rushing through my stomach, urging me to let go.

Another finger slipped inside my aching core, making me gasp in surprise and shock at how much pleasure my body was receiving.

"Let go babygirl, cum for me." he whispers, still sucking on my clit.

The feeling became stronger, earning a loud moan to erupt from my throat. My body then began to shake from the strong pleasure.

"Colby!" I moan, releasing the liquid that was threatening to escape. "Mmm." Colby moans, slipping his fingers out and plopping them into his mouth, tasting me.

He then smiles at me, before slowly taking off his boxers, sending me to complete shock at his size.

My cheeks become flushed as he positions himself to my entrance. "You ready baby?" Colby asks, looking up at me for permission. I nod, not knowing what to do either way if I did say no.

His hand comes up to my cheek, rubbing it in a comforting way as he slowly slides into me. I grip his hand in pain as my core begins to sting in pain, not used to the stretching.

"You're ok sweatheart." he assures, sliding into me more, letting out a grunt. Tears stained my cheeks once he filled me full.

He waited for me to adjust once again, still letting me hold his hand as the pain slowly faded into pleasure.

My body then urged for more, more movement. "Move." I demand, looking up at him. He smirks wickedly, before slowly thrusting out.

A moan leaves my lips as he pushes back in. "Faster." I speak, gripping his upper arms once again.

He then begins to speed up, faster then I'd expect. "O-h go-d!" I moan, rolling my head back in pleasure. "So good." Colby groans, leaning down to kiss me.

His lips were soft as they touched mine, sending sparks through my body, and maybe even his.

I kissed his more aggressively as he began to speed up, making the bed shake back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts.

My arms found their way around his neck as his gripped my hips roughly. His thrusts hardened, sending me over the edge once again.

"I-I'm gonna CUM!" I scream, feeling Colby hit one spot, making me release around his big cock. "Fuck! You feel so fucking good Patty, I'm gonna cum so quick." he moans loudly, picking up his pace as I breathe heavily.

"Cum." I say unexpectedly, "cum for me daddy."

He looks up at me with so much lust, before thrusting to the max. My body was rocking back and forth from his abuse to my core. "Oh yes! Patty! Please ride daddy off." he pleads, turning us over so he's laying down.

I was taking control now.

I look down at him as his body trembled for more, ready to release at any time. My body rises up, then falls back down, only to earn a groan from Colby.

I continued my movements, loving the expressions Colby were making. His hands gripped my hips as I bounced faster onto him.

"I'm going to cum Patty, are you on birth control?" he asks, eyes closed with his forehead stained.

"No." I reply, continuing to bounce on him. "Patty you need to- Fuck!" he moans, rolling his head back. "You need to stop Patty!" he demands, sinking his lip between his teeth.

I continue, ignoring his attempt to stop.

I want my first time to be pure.

"Patty, baby, oh yes!" he moans as his cock twitches inside. "Fuck! You need to stop before I-" he cuts himself off with a throaty moan as he releases inside my core.

My body slows down as his body relaxes. He then looks up at me, lust in his eyes.

"What a naughty girl." he growls before kissing me.

"You better have been joking babygirl." he warns, sending me to panic.

Oh crap.

This was supposed to be a very heated chapter, so I'm sorry if you don't like it!

This is my apology for not uploading in so long so I hope you enjoy!