Chapter 1 - the beginning

"Talk"
'think'
"YELL"   
'whisper'
"Raiden/Jack the ripper talk"
{"Commlink chatter"}
"YELLING AT TOP OF LUNGS!"
also when the characters are in their Cybertronian form I will be using their Cybertronian names for speech.

(10 years after prologue part 2)

Rosanna: "Journal entry 101."

Rosanna: "It's been a while since I've done one of these, so, let's get caught up to speed. Everything can be traced back to my abusive family, they treated me like trash and made threats to me, only my former drunken Uncle Qrow had the decency to apologize every time he abused me. But after I turned six I decided that I'd had enough, I ran away with Zwei, the only one I could truly call family. Two days later I met Optimus, Bumblebee and the others, I immediately took a liking to Arcee, Wheeljack, the twins, Cliffjumper, jazz, Blurr and Brawn. Optimus' Conjunx Endura Elita-1 and his old friend Ratchet were skeptical about me first but over time I grew on Ratchet and Elita became the mother I always wished for.

Rosanna: "I was 9½ years old when the second wave of Autobots came, to which I took a liking to Kup, Springer, Overload, Jetfire, Chromia, Windblade and surprisingly Omega Supreme and the most temperamental person I will likely ever meet Grimlock. Bluestreak and Jolt were afraid of me at first because they thought they were going to get diseases but eventually the got used to me. Ironhide was skeptical at first but he trusted Chromia. Ultra Magnus and Prowl were the hardest, Magnus started liking me when he found me reading the Autobot code of conduct and the elite-guard manual in his office. Prowl on the other hand required a more lethal way to get him to like me, Puppy dog eyes, even he has weaknesses (And surprisingly donuts is one of them). Ten days after the second arrival we found Azure, she told us her past and Ironhide offered to be her father and surprisingly Chromia also offered to be her mother."

Rosanna: "Three years later we met mercury while on a scouting mission with my newly acquired Cybertronian forms, that was the day I met my first Decepticon, we had Grimlock with us, so the fight went as well as anyone would think, Grimlock surprisingly took mercury as his adopted son after explaining that Mercury reminded him of himself in his younger years. The same year I met my best friend, Raiden, I was on a scouting mission, I was alone, but I found him attacking some Decepticon Vehicons, well there were ten Vehicon and Nine of them were already dead before I arrived, and for the last one, well, Raiden beat the final one to death, with its own skull, which didn't seem physically possible but regardless he did it. And I guess from that point on we became best friends."

Rosanna: "Also since the second arrival, the Autobots and the humans have made a secret organization, with the permission of the vale council we Created NEST, all human military decisions were made by the now promoted Sergeant Lennox, the human members of NEST are trained by Agent Burns and our liaison to the outside world and to the vale council Agent Fowler takes care of covering up our existence. And the Decepticon, well it's been quiet, no activity for the past few years, I get the feeling their planning something, something big. Regardless we are ready for what they will throw at us no matter what. This is Ruby Pa- scratch that this is Autobot Rosanna Pax signing o-"

(BOOM)

(Stop song)

Rosanna: "OH WHAT NOW!"

Ruby looked to see Moonrise, Menasor and the twins laughing and running out of (sigh) Prowl's office. Man, Prowl is gonna be pissed off this time. Those four can never learn when to stop pranking people.

???: "(sigh) Another Prank?"

Ruby turned to see Raiden walking towards her.

Rosanna: "Yup their likely going to receive Prowl's shotgun court-martial."