College Girl

Jughead POV
The way she smiled. The way she laughed. The way her eyes sparkled when she was happy and flowed like beautiful waterfalls when she wasn't. The way she always ordered a "pumpkin spice latte please" at exactly 4:15 straight after school every day. The way she always sat at the same quiet, hidden table, in the back corner, closest to the left, in the dark and everyday she brought a new book to read and finished it by 5:00 . How she did it? I will never know because I'm too much of a coward to even ask her... My apologies, I have yet to introduce myself. I'm Jughead Jones, weird name I know, and I attend Harvard University. I also happen to be the luckiest student on campus and in the world because I'm in every single one of Betty Coopers classes. Wow, just wow. What have I done to be granted the honour of being in EVERY SINGLE CLASS OF HERS! We both study Writing (lol idk what it would be called).

Betty POV
Hi, my names Elizabeth Cooper, but most people call me Betty. I go to Harvard University. I share a dorm with my bestie since High school, Veronica Lodge. Her family and super rich but she isn't a snob or a bitch like people make her out to be. She's the kindest, funniest person I know and she's always there for me.
"So B, any new hotties on campus I should know about, huh?" I blushed thinking of the cutest guy ever. Jughead think I his name was? He was always at the campus coffee shop at the same time as me and always sat in the perfect spot so I could glance at him every now and then. "Omg B, I can see you blushing already! Who is it?? Is it that cutie Reggie Mantle because if so, you've got some completion." She said smirking at me. I laughed at her joke. "No V, there's this guy, he's in all my classes and he's the one I told you about, the one whose always in the coffee shop, remember?"

She sat there, confused for a second before quickly smiling at me, happily. "Now I remember him. Not really my type. He's all yours!" We both laughed the night away without a worry in the world. We were just being us, just B and V against the world!
The next day - Jughead POV
I was walking to class the next day, too focused on which classroom I was supposed to be in to notice someone racing around the corner. We clashed together and both fell back on the floor. "Sorry" We both said in unison. We both chuckled at ourselves. I look up to see her. She looks up and after a second of realisation, her eyes widened more than mine. She blushed, kneeling on the ground to grab her papers that were scattered everywhere. " Oh I'm so sorry. How rude of me, let me help you." I said softly, reaching down to grab her papers. "Oh uh no you don-." But before she could finish her sentence, I was on my feet with all her papers in my hand and the other one reaching to help her up. She giggled at my actions. "Thanks" she said shyly. My heart leaped out of my chest, her voice sent shivers down my spine. "Hey aren't we in the same class. Why are you heading that way?" She said pointing behind her shoulder. I smiled sheepishly. "I got lost" I laughed and she laughed with me after a few seconds of processing what I said. "Okay, well we better get to class before we're late!" She laughed. She was about to stand when I grabbed her hand and pulled her up gently. She blushed after tripping over and falling on my chest. "S-sorry" She stuttered. "Don't worry about if. I'm Jughead by the way." "Betty. Betty cooper" She replies. We walk to class almost touching shoulders. We reach our room and see the professor standing outside letting the students inside. We run towards the door. Before he can close it I put my foot in the gap to stop it closing. He looks up at me and Betty. "Sorry didn't see ya there, come on in!" He says joyfully. I take a seat at the back like usual and Betty sits next to me. I grin at her and she smiles sweetly. "So Jug-head" She says purposely to annoy me. "I've seen you around before at that coffee shop on campus." "Stalking me are you" I reply smirking at her. She blushes. "Maybe... but maybe you're stalking me?" "So you aren't just a pretty face, you're pretty funny too." I smirked. She blushed. "Mr Jones, Miss Cooper, is there something you want to share with the class?" We were interrupted when the teacher stopped class to look at us. Betty looked terrified. "No thanks, Sir. Just asked her for a pen. Sorry Sir" I replied. "Very well then. Does anyone know the answer to question D?" The teacher asked the class.

After class I ran after Betty. "Hey Betty, have any plans right now?" "Uh... no! I don't think so!" She smiled at me sweetly. "Well, wanna come back to my place or go get coffee from the coffee shop." I ask nervously. "Yeah sure. I'd like that. It's been stressful these past weeks with assignments. Just need a break! Let's go to your apartment." "Okay, but only if you want to.." I smirked. "Ew no we only just met. Let's get to know each other personally before actually getting to know each other." She giggled cheekily. "How far's your apartment, Jug?" "Actually kinda far, Betts." We already have nicknames, that's progress if I ever heard it. "Well want to ride that motorcycle you look so hot on everyday?" "You are a badass, Betty Cooper. You must be stalking me then if you say you see me looking "hot" on my motorcycle everyday." I wink it her. "I never tell a lie, Jones." We hop on the motorcycle. "Hold on tight, princess." "Yes sir." She giggled. She wrapped her soft hands around my chest. I sighed with happiness.

••• Time Skip ••• Betty POV
We arrived at Jughead's apartment. It's decently clean and nice for a college apartment. I walk through doorway and sit on the couch. "Nice place, pretty clean for a boys dorm room." I say as I look around the apartment and laugh. "Thanks, I'm a bit of a neat freak." He says and I laugh. "I can see that." "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "Sure, which one?" "You choose." He says nicely. "Okay ummm, Beauty and the Beast?" "Good choice." He grins. I smile proudly. He grabs my waist and picks me. I giggle. He sits where I was and leans against the side of the couch, placing me in between his legs. "Very funny." I try to scramble to get away and almost succeed until he grabs my waist again and puts me next to him on the couch. I giggle at his movements. The move starts and we start watching. I start drifting asleep while watching it.

Jughead POV

I feel a pressure on my chest to find Betty fast asleep on me. I chuckle quietly. I turn off the movie with the remote next to me and flick off the lights on the wall next to me. I fall asleep in seconds.