We know your secrets

Hi guys! New update. Also thanks for 1.7k 🥰 I don't deserve any of you ❤️
This story was suggested by @floralemi Thanks for suggesting and keep suggesting guys because I'll update more if I know what you want me to write. This is from one of the most recent episodes (I think it's the most recent one) where Betty slams Evelyn into the lockers. Also if you're hating on Zoé because of Evelyn, she isn't the same as the character she plays on the show, stop hating please. Sorry for the long start -> get onto the story!
💙💙💙💙
Betty POV
I walk into school after leaving my Mom at the bunker. I see Evelyn talking to Kevin. He walks away and she starts to walk towards me without noticing I'm coming straight at her. I know there's people around me, but I couldn't care less. I need my mom back.

I slam her into the lockers by her shoulders. I hear a couple of gasps from the people around me. "B-Betty. Is everything o-ok?" She stutters. Even though she's smiling, I can see the terror in her eyes. She stares at me, awaiting my response. I think for a second about how to react. "I don't know what sitantic, craze spell you've cast on my mother that makes her think she's seeing her a s-son, but it needs to stop." I stutter thinking about my mom and brother. "Betty. We aren't trying to hurt you or your mother. We love her and she's one of us now. If you want, you can meet Charles too, but to do this you'll have to join us. Join us, Betty." I start to shiver. "N-no.." "Why not Betty? We already know all your secrets. The wig, the hot tub, the creepy guy, your darkness, you and your serpent boyfriend. Everything is free, open and shared at the farm. We have trust and love." I see Veronica and Cheryl squeeze through the crowd I only just noticed. I start hyperventilating. Everyone just heard all my darkest secrets. I gain control again. "Evelyn, stay the hell away from my Mother or I'll kill you. And I think by now you must already know what I'm capable of considering you know all my darkest secrets." She looks petrified. "Betty. Please, we can help you.
We can h-heal you." Is she kidding. She sounds like the deranged nuns at that torture place. " Join us. All your loved ones are here. Your mum, your best friend kevin, your cousi-" I cut her off with a smirk. "Where's Jughead then?" She's stunned. "What? You said all my the people who loved me were here. So, when did Jughead join your little sitanic cult? Because he's the only one who truly loves me anymore." I hear someone push through the crowd. I turn my head to see my favourite raven haired curls flopping around my favourite beanie being worn by my favourite person. "Did I hear my name?" He smirks. I run up and jump into his arms. "Baby! I missed you, where'd you go?!" I pout. "Sorry Princess. Had some stuff with the serpents. Is there a problem here?" He asks looking sternly at Evelyn. "Nope, not at all. Betty, tell your mom not to come tonight." I nod proudly. "Thanks for saving me, Juggie." "Betts, did something happen with Evelyn?" He looks genuinely concerned. I sigh and grab his hand. I pull him into the blue and gold. "I may or may not have threatened her.." "You did w-what?" He asks, wide eyed. "Please don't be mad, I-" he looks up and cuts me off. "My girlfriend is a badass." He smirks at me and I giggle. "Thanks, but Jug-" I start shaking. "Baby what is it?" "She knows all my secrets!" I burst out crying. "Oh Betty, it's going to be okay, alright? I'm always going to be here to beat up whoever says your name." "Thanks Jug. I'm still worried about my mom though. I also may or may not have locked her in the bunker." He looks shocked. "You did wh- wait. Betty, where did you trap her?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" He smirks. It's starts to hit me. "Betty.. do you know how many times we had se-" "Don't say it, Jug." I look embarrassed. "Hey!" He says excitedly. "What!?" I ask confused. "I love youuu!" He coo's at me. "You're too cute." He smiles sheepishly. " I try." He grins proudly. "I love you too." He grins. "Took you long enough." He chuckles. I giggles. "Shut up." I say trying to sound annoyed while laughing. "Make me." I giggle and lean in for a kiss. He caresses my cheek and I play with his hair. We lean into a desk and I pull away with a pop. He looks at me with a pout on his lips. "Hey!" He grabs my waste and starts leaning forward when- *RING RING* "Saved by the bell." He grins. I giggle. "C'mon you dork." "Correction, your favourite, adorable, hot, sexy, smart, loveable dork." "Yeah, pretty much." He chuckles.

• • • The end • • •

A/N
Hope you guys liked this. It was fun to write. Didn't know whether to make it emotional or cute. And the last story was kinda emotional so I made it cute! 🥰🤗🥳 hope y'all enjoyed! Comment any suggestions or advice/corrections. ❤️❤️ Love you guys!