College girl P2

Betty POV

I woke up to the feeling of strong, comforting arms wrapped around my torso. I turn my head and see Jughead sleeping like an adorable little weirdo. He lightly snores as I retract his arms and walk to the bathroom. "Hey!" I hear his raspy voice say since he only just woke up. "Get back here, you were warm!" I giggle. "Sorry Juggie, gotta go to the bathroom!" I felt those strong arms around my waist again and I was dragged back down on the couch. I giggle again and wiggle around for freedom, but quit trying when his grip is too strong. I give up with a loud puff and sigh as he chuckles. "You're adorable when you fight, you know that?" "Shut up, you dork!" I giggle at him. He grasps his chest and falls back, fake crying. He smirks. "I'm honoured you think I'm a dork." I laugh at his cuteness. "You're cute when your acting, you know that?" I mock him. "Did I hear wrong or did you just call me cute?" He smirked at me. I blush. I step closer, he leans in. "You're even more adorable when you're embarrassed." We both lean in a bit and our lips connect. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him. I grab his shirt to pull us closer and he grips tighter on my waist. Suddenly he stops. I get nervous. Was I bad kisser? Did he not like me like that? These questions rattled through my brain like a freight train on steroids, tears threatening to spill any second. "Will you be mine?" He says with lust in his eyes. My eyes light up and I nod, slowly getting faster. "Yes?" He asks excitedly. "I'd love to." I smile brightly into his eyes. He leans forward and kisses me again. I kiss back immediately.

Jughead;
We are now watching a movie in my bed, cuddled up next to each other, purely just enjoying the company of each other. I've never really believed in soulmates or love for that matter until I stared into her eyes. Those eyes I get lost in for what could be hours or decades because I loose all of my senses. I think I'm falling for Betty Cooper. When I look into her ocean eyes, the brain cell functioning is love. And of course the one that keeps me alive, but that doesn't matter when I stare deep into her eyes. What I want with her isn't some romance straight out of a 1980's John Hughes film. No, it's so much more than that. I want to hold her when she cry's, love her when she's happy and watch her walk down the aisle not long after we graduate from college, work together as writers in New York and after we get married wherever she wants, we will start a family. We not be a perfect one, but we will have love which is the most important thing you could ever lose. I will love her, even when the world ends and there is nothingness, nothing could stop my love for her.

(A.N; Jesus, I am passionate lol hope you like this part so far.)

Wow; I've only known this person a few days and I'm already in love with her. She must be pretty damn amazing. And she is. I am the luckiest guy ever.

"Jug, what you thinking about?" She asks sweetly. "You." She blushes again.

Skip to future:

I type vigorously on my new typewriter Betts got me for christmas. Oh, didn't you know? We got married and had a baby girl named Juliet. "Calm down, babe. Your typing is distracting me!" She laughs at me. Oh yeah, we also work together as writers in guess where? NEW YORK! The big Apple. I truly am the luckiest man alive.

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed this. It was very passionate and was fun to write. Keep reading and PLEASE SUGGEST IDEAS. It makes it easier to know what you want to read if you tell me. Sorry i have been inactive. Happy reading.
Love y'all 💙