How it started

Author note: This is my first time writing on a platform like this and to be frank I'm freaking out but it's cool.
I just hope you like it.

About tonight was a ride, naughty ride. I was in charge when he loosen up his guard.

I poured the drink in my glass and he drank from his bottle. After a while, he looked at me and smile, he said can u believe a lady requested for my number today?
I was already vibrating on my chair.

He said

"I sat at the barbers shop by the roadside, enjoying the music playing on my headset. Suddenly I felt someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned a 90 degrees to see this beautiful lady smiling down on me. She was saying some thing I could not hear due to my headphone. Her beauty radiates like that of a morning star, my amusement made me look dumb to her beauty. She asked if she could take a seat beside me, which I agreed to since the bench can occupy three more people.
S

he sat and we got talking, she looked into my eyes and said "I like you, I've being watching across the street where I was doing my nails. I will like to have your number, am here with my boyfriend, he's in d barber's shop" she said.
I was dumbfounded the second time in a space of 5 minutes. She said "let me get my phone, so I can get your number.". She stood up, went into the barber's shop. But I had to leave before she came back.

Wow! I said laughing out so loud I mean he's just too cute any girl would want to have but I trust his skinny ass.
We continued, talking about random things but suddenly he got restless. I can't say I cared less. Before I woke up from my head we already caressed. We were in a halfway in darkness which made it not hard to go wild.

The music playing in the background was my favorite from my two favorite artist sefflon Don and Tory lanez. It got no better with the silly lyrics
"you say you love bad bad guys,
But yuh no take back chat
But tonight you gon take bad shots
Fling up the dress lemme take that that..."

We both smiled looking at each other across the room while he broke the silence. With twinkle in his eyes he told me he loves me more when I get sober I looked pretty angry earlier who was responsible for it he asked and added, besides your angry face looks child-like it makes me smile, with a naughty grin.
I didn't know what to say to him but definitely it was a mixture of different feels I finally got up from my chair to hit him I said "yoh very silly".
He held my two hands with one hand and no effort, pulled me closer "you're very predictable and I love you".
My eyes opened wide as I was caught off guard "oh God am dead" I whispered to myself I hate it when he gets like this and I hate him more when I can't resist him but I sorta liked it.