I want it all

He pressed his lips against mine, I responded back in kind, roam my hands throughout his hair and tug on it as he pushed me against the wall, rub a small circle on my back as a lifted me up on his waist. The kiss was hot, urgent and wild.
He smelled like creamy mint and eventhough it was cold I was already sweating.

My hand slipped under his shirt then I pulled it. For a second I wanted a pause as his hands reach the top of my dress. He break away. His face was already red with this wild lustful look I suddenly find myself wishing it didn't stop.

I snapped as I remembered the door was wide opened and anyone could walk in any moment. I called out his name, Viz the door is opened. He slowly walked to the door I didn't even notice I had pulled his shirt earlier.

It was my first time seeing him without his clothes on I reluctantly looked at his chest from his neck line to his belly button. It was so manly and I couldn't take my eyes off his packs and his strong arms.

He said "murder I wrote it, yeah! yeah!! I know it worth dying for". I rolled my eyes "what a jerk" as I turned to look away he giggled. He turned off the lamp beside him and held me in his arms.

The dark room has the reflection of the moon light coming in from the outside and his grey eyes became a little darker I've never seen his eyes burn with desire.

He called out my name in a small tiny voice, "Erica Mills" I was shocked my jaw dropped to the ground it has been last three years he called me that when we were still in highschool and other girls thought it was dump for him to call me "Peanut" due to me being a petite. He also calls me baby which I bluntly tell him everytime that I'm an adult. An insect is about to fly in, he teased.

Screw that, I said in a firm tone I refuse to be se... Before I finish the statement he already kissed my ear, breathing down my neck my mouth was wide opened but the words refused to come out.

There you go, my head started messing with me again you're about to get fucked for the first time tonight.

My thoughts always have a way of punishing me as every part of me have a different mind.

Viz noticed that I was passive and lost in my thoughts. He said we can stop if you don't want it yet.
He already let go of my hands but as he turned I grabbed his wrist put his hands on the either sides of my cheek, my lips touched his lips as we heard a knock on the door ruining the blissfulness of his kiss.

I smiled against his lips as we ignored the banging on the door. He said, I'll take that as a yes.

Viz unzipped my dress leaving the thin camisole he said you have no idea how many times this scenario has gone through my head breathing heavily.
"There I always have a will power to leave like every other time but this time though..."

Don't, I said breathing heavily as I was suddenly hit by the scene but I don't care anymore "I want it all"

He was shocked at my reaction but he smiled and cuddled me instead. I'm trying to be the good guy here Peanut, he said slightly smiling twirling his fingers through my brown hair.
What's the point I said smiling like I won a lottery good girls fall for the bad guys, you know, I winked.

That's the problem you are not even a good girl to begin with whispering in my ear. Now the banging on the door has stopped and I could hear my giggle filled up the room echoing in my own ears. It's like every single nerves in my body was on high alert sharp and heightened "I'll be gentle Peanut" he said.