Just a bad shot or is this a one night stand?

That's the problem you are not even a good girl to begin with whispering in my ear. Now the banging on the door has stopped and I could hear my giggle filled up the room echoing in my own ears. It's like every single nerves in my body was on high alert sharp and heightened "I'll be gentle Peanut" he said.

Viz carried me on his waist, dropped me on the bed and he pulled his pants.

At first, I thought he leaned in to kiss me but instead his head dipped lower has attached his lips on my right nipple.
His hands did a great job move around my thigh as I moan in pleasure.
He played with my nipples for a long while. Damn! He sucks like a baby his mama thought him wella.

He moved down kissing my tummy his grip on me became so tight as I moved myself to adjust well and finally got hold on his nipples.
I clipped his left nipple between my lips rubbing gently with my tongue as I played with the other with my fingers tip.
I am a novice at this but trust me, my brain was on auto pilot. He shivered down to his spine as I took the wheels. On him, I kissed his ear playing with his hair which was already a complete mess. He glided his fingers down, playing with my panties line.
We knew I was already lost in it as he rubbed my clit gently and steadily increased the rhythm through the pant.
I groaned as he shifted the stringlike laced pant to oneside using his middle finger he slipped it in so deep I could feel it. But my brain escaped for a moment as he didn't pound but rotating it inside me.

Viz slowed down a bit. Trust me, it was obvious enough as he could see the "why did you stop now" over my face but I thought maybe he realised that I never done it before. Before I snapped from that he already put his other index finger with it this time. The pounding went on for some time and increased in speed.
I couldn't hold the feels I got, I moaned loud as I got hiccups. He was scared at first before he remembered I hiccup when I'm no longer in control myself.

He stroked his dick twice as he already had his first release.
Finally, he penetrated me I screamed out pushing him away I couldn't hold it despite his fingers magic already widened my hole.
He pulled out to only slide back in. The sad part was I already felt him deep enough but it was only half way his length. Each seconds he add an inch until he filled completely in and held the position it was only in a matter of seconds when I started getting restless as we came to rush he had his second release on my body as he pulled out.
Instantly the whole bed sheet was a mess. I could see traces of blood despite the wetness.
I stood up only to fall on my feet as my legs couldn't carry my weight. Viz helped me up, where are you rushing to? Are you okay? he asked looking terrified if I hurt myself.
He helped me to the bathroom and he stepped out.
Wondering why he didn't stay,
I remembered Lexa, my best friend told me about this. She said this sex escapade is sooner than I expected and it's going to be hot the last time she and her boyfriend, Tobi made out in front of me and I had bluntly tell them not to disvirgin my room as it has never behold any iniquity. I thought it was just a bad shot.

or is this a one night stand?

No?

No!

Viz won't dump me tomorrow he loves me.

I turned the shower on, I loved it more when it's cold. Oh em gee! You're a mess Erica. I thought holding my mouth as I giggled

I just had sex!

I just had sex!!

I just had sex!!!

I didn't know maybe I should jump or maybe I should keep calm.
I was just all giggling. I didn't even notice Viz had joined me. I just felt a sound didn't know where it came from.
Mama whata guan"?

Oh geeeeeeez!
Viz, I hit him. Ssshit, you scared me. Common, are you that happy you just got laid by the most awesome guy in the universe?
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, I said rolling my eyes.
I love you, he said as he back hugged me.
I kept quiet leaving the falling water to make the remaining noise for the night.

Author's Note: This is the last part but trust me am tempted to continue . I know it might take a lot of turns and time but am taking the shot. Lolzzz... I hope it's not a bad one. Anyways thank you so much for reading and this is my shout-out to my friends who made this shot worth taking (George, Pamilerin, Mobolade, Simeon and Nylla). please am apologizing for the delay in posting this last part most especially on Instagram.I know this is bad way to start but am sorry. I'll make amends.
Thanks once again.
Comments are welcome and suggestions.